Soldiers Season Tickets

fatcalf

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see the Soldiers getting a warm reception at half time, did the Conscientious Objectors not attend the match today ?

why would anyone boo them?

i didn't clap them, they do a hard job but they signed up for it. my sympathy goes to the people who have no choice about living in a warzone.

i didn't clap them, they do a hard job but they signed up for it. my sympathy goes to the people who have no choice about living in a warzone.

Would it have been so hard to give the guys a clap?

Yes these guys chose to join, but as someone else said, if they didn't then everyone would be forced to join at some point, like they do in some countries.

And i bet you just love it when you hear of a British soldier being killed. People like you, malky and steelboy make me sick.

:D

Shut the fuck up.

Some of these soldiers have participated in an illegal war and have killed innocent civillians in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I did not clap them, they are not doing anything to enhance my level of security, nobody should be forced to applaud.

Jog on.

:D

Shut the fuck up.

Some of these soldiers have participated in an illegal war and have killed innocent civillians in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I did not clap them, they are not doing anything to enhance my level of security, nobody should be forced to applaud.

Jog on.

I'm embarrassed to support the same team as you.

Thankfully though, you and neil are in a tiny minority as i didnt see anyone round about me not clap.

;)

Shut the fuck up.

Jog on.

Perhaps you should learn something about how the Armed forces work before spouting off, and as for as the war being Illegal, have you carried out an investigation of your own and come to that conclusion.

;)

Shut the fuck up.

Jog on.

I didn't agree with the War in Iraq and also think it was illegal, howver you are directing blame at the wrong door if you are blaming the soldiers. They signed up and they say an oath to obey the the Queen's government whether they themselves agree or not and the statement about killing civillians is shocking!! It's not as if they killed them on purpose.

I didn't agree with the War in Iraq and also think it was illegal, howver you are directing blame at the wrong door if you are blaming the soldiers. They signed up and they say an oath to obey the the Queen's government whether they themselves agree or not and the statement about killing civillians is shocking!! It's not as if they killed them on purpose.

Where is their moral fiber? Why do a job which will likely result in the deaths of innocent people and children?

Regardless of whether or not the military intends to kill civillians, thousands upon thousands have been killed in an illegal war, and half the children of Iraq are now orphans.

Hey ho. Give them a season ticket.

Where is their moral fiber? Why do a job which will likely result in the deaths of innocent people and children?

Regardless of whether or not the military intends to kill civillians, thousands upon thousands have been killed in an illegal war, and half the children of Iraq are now orphans.

Hey ho. Give them a season ticket.

Did Saddam not kill innocent civillians? It is not about morality it is about duty. You don't really have a clue. Do you want them to go on strike. Do you have a season ticket by the way if not I will buy you one if it will shut you up because you sound like a jealous child spouting stupid pish. You make the anti-war brigade sound like ignorant thickos.

So they signed up for it, does this thinking of yours also relate to the soldiers being killed on a daily basis, they knew the risks when they signed up for it ?

aye.

i've absolutely nae interest in get a gun shot at me, ever. if you really don't want to get shot or blown up why join the military? the army, rigs, fisherman it's all the same you do it because you think the money outweighs the risks, for most people who do it does but if you lose the gamble and you're one of the unlucky ones tough.

Did Saddam not kill innocent civillians? It is not about morality it is about duty. You don't really have a clue. Do you want them to go on strike. Do you have a season ticket by the way if not I will buy you one if it will shut you up because you sound like a jealous child spouting stupid pish. You make the anti-war brigade sound like ignorant thickos.

Ermmmm, aye.....?

Point? Humanitarian intervention was not the reason for the war. Was those pesky WMD's George Dubbya was never able to find.

Oh and I have a season ticket thank you very much ;)