Give It A Rest !

italix

That is my point exactly and I was being sarcastic with the Gannon comment. What I mean is why not take some positives from the game. Ruddy again, Lukas again and I just love his goal and can't wait to see it tonight. Murphy again was fantastic and I do agree it was an error taking him off but we don't know why. Maybe he took a slight knock or maybe Gannon wanted to try something different and made a balls up.

I was watching sky sports today (sunday supplement) and they were talking about all the draws Man City have had and they said how that run of draws is seen will be determined by the results after the draw sequence has ended. If they win two games after that they are unbeaten since Man United scored a 145th minute winner against them (something like that :ph34r: )

If they lose 2 it means they haven't won in 9. Fickle I know but I think the same goes for us if we win the next 2 (tough as it may be but not impossible) we are unbeaten since Hibs and only lost once and right up the top end of the tabe and as early as it may be in title fighting territory. If we lose then we haven't won in 5 and everyone will be depressed.

Let's focus on the positives whilst our draw crisis isn't terminal.

Whilst I can't speak for everyone, I personally think some feel the next three games (regardless of OF form) are the hardest you can currently have and that run of five without a win is a very strong possibility. Which makes it harder to take as we should have won yesterday and against Accies.

I think the sarcastic comments from the "happy-clappy" brigade are unfair. Nobody is disputing the fact that unbeaten once all season and sitting 5th in the league is a great achievement, but is it really so terrible of us to aspire to be better than that? Let's be honest, as good as this season has been, it could've been so, so much better. If people feel that way, they have the right to voice their disappointment.

I think the sarcastic comments from the "happy-clappy" brigade are unfair. Nobody is disputing the fact that unbeaten once all season and sitting 5th in the league is a great achievement, but is it really so terrible of us to aspire to be better than that? Let's be honest, as good as this season has been, it could've been so, so much better. If people feel that way, they have the right to voice their disappointment.

First of all i'm not happy clappy. I critiscised Jamie Murphy earlier in the season and got utter dogs abuse. After the last few games that dogs abuse was right and I have to hold my hands up and say I was a complete and utter fool.

I would say am more of a half full kind of guy whereas the people who call the positive thinking people happy clappy are half empty. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying we should be doing better. I agree we should be doing better. In fact I think we should be top of the league at the moment. Where my argument lies is that the people post the negatives don't seem to have anything positive to say. I will say it again after the dissapointment of not winning the game wore off I chose to dwell on the positives from yesterday's game and Lukas' goal was at the top of a number of plusses. I don't choose to dwell on what might have been.

The next 3 games will be tough I will grant you that but it is not impossible that we will win all 3 or take 5 points or even 6.

First of all i'm not happy clappy. I critiscised Jamie Murphy earlier in the season and got utter dogs abuse. After the last few games that dogs abuse was right and I have to hold my hands up and say I was a complete and utter fool.

I would say am more of a half full kind of guy whereas the people who call the positive thinking people happy clappy are half empty. I don't think there is anything wrong with saying we should be doing better. I agree we should be doing better. In fact I think we should be top of the league at the moment. Where my argument lies is that the people post the negatives don't seem to have anything positive to say. I will say it again after the dissapointment of not winning the game wore off I chose to dwell on the positives from yesterday's game and Lukas' goal was at the top of a number of plusses. I don't choose to dwell on what might have been.

The next 3 games will be tough I will grant you that but it is not impossible that we will win all 3 or take 5 points or even 6.

Winning all three just won't happen. Absolutley nae chance. Again, even taking current form of the opposition in our next three games into consideration I believe 5 points is a bit of a stretch. Four points I would be happy with.

Winning all three just won't happen. Absolutley nae chance. Again, even taking current form of the opposition in our next three games into consideration I believe 5 points is a bit of a stretch. Four points I would be happy with.

Hibs granted are in great form but runs come to an end sometimes.

Celtic what form are they in they are utter pish they were humbled by the team we should have beat yesterday.

Rangers again what for, are they in? They lost against the team that we should have beat last week.

I am not saying for one minute we will win all 3 and I am not saying we wont lose all 3. It's Motherwell FFS. How can you predict a Motherwell result :angry: . Anything is possible.

To be honest I would take 3 points. Whether that comes as 1 win or 3 bloody draws I couldn't care less.

Our young team will become accustomed to controlling games against 10men teams, but Jim Gannon recognises their limitations (he says the same mistakes are being made in training) and I`m sure he will sort it out in due course. Definately punching above our weight for a team in its infancy with inexperienced players. Long may they continue to surprise us - onward and upward. :angry:

As long as we are not top of the league we should be looking at things and deciding what could be done to improve the team and what faults we have. It's not necessarily negativity, it can be the opposite, the will to succeed.

It's obvious the question 'have we exceeded expectations this season?' is a different one from 'should we have beaten Aberdeen last week?' or 'why did we keep throwing away 3 points against 10 men?' and they all have different answer so folks shouldn't be surprised that they do.

It's possible to be critical of aspects of our season and approve or be satisfied with the general picture.

Have to say i was astonished at the booing at the end of yesteday's game. Remember we are a young inexperienced team who have lost one game from 13 which is fab. A bit more support for what Jim Gannon is trying to do and he will bring players in during the Jan window. We're a comfortable midtable only 2 wins away from a europa cup place so lets get right behind the team especially in our next 3 VERY tough games. :angry: .

As long as we are not top of the league we should be looking at things and deciding what could be done to improve the team and what faults we have. It's not necessarily negativity, it can be the opposite, the will to succeed.

It's obvious the question 'have we exceeded expectations this season?' is a different one from 'should we have beaten Aberdeen last week?' or 'why did we keep throwing away 3 points against 10 men?' and they all have different answer so folks shouldn't be surprised that they do.

It's possible to be critical of aspects of our season and approve or be satisfied with the general picture.

I understand that maybe what I am after is a more balanced view of the game. By all means moan when they are things to criticise and praise when things are good. It is possible to have both in the one game it doesn't have to be one or the other.