What If?

jonnymfc

Forbes is a young kid who is in his first season in the SPL. He has scored 9 goals from midfield. appeared in most games.

Where in that exactly is he now looked on as 'pish'

We are playing kids give them a fucking break!

There is too much sense in that post for these boards. Away with you :lol:

I reckon Forbes is a bit overrated. He does have a great range or passing and top notch left peg, but he needs to much time on the ball and has a terrible engine for a midfielder. Only my opinion.

A player with a great left peg and range of passing and a great engine wouldn't be playing with Motherwell. Simple as.

Noone is arguing that Forbes didn't have a great start to the season but if anyone thinks he's still in that sort of form then they're kidding themselves.

He has massive potential but I definately think he has looked a bit lackluster in our last few games to say the least. Hopefully it's only a temporary drop in form and he can return to his best.

As expected though. A lot of the time having a great start as a youngster is a double-edged sword, that's all the fans know of you and they expect it all the time. All of the youngsters we've brought through have went through bad spells, and while admittedly Forbes hasn't been as good of late, players such as Pearson, Reynolds and Clarkson have been guilty of much worse slumps.

Forbes is a young kid who is in his first season in the SPL. He has scored 9 goals from midfield. appeared in most games.

Where in that exactly is he now looked on as 'pish'

We are playing kids give them a fucking break!

Kids bitching about kids.

Ruddy over Forbes if it was a choice I had to make. Think your barking up the wrong tree with Forbes though. If Moyes is looking to have a Motherwell player in any sort of exchange for Ruddy, then its more than likely to be Reynolds.

SPOT ON TREE!

Why would anyone want Forbes on his current form?

Because teams actually invest in players based on potential. All the best players in the world go through bad spells. There are some fans though that wont turn on said players just because of a few shite performances. On one hand wee moan about no scoring enough goals and on the other hand we are saying he's pish apart from his goals. Fickle as fuck.

You better chuck that flag in the bin :ph34r: