East Stand Rockets

trafficlight

Admit what? That a particular thread existed?! :lol: Nobody said "you're talking pish, that thread never existed!" Everybody knows it happened, and that it was a good thread before Trafficlight comes across and claims that everybody hates Unite because of how good they are.

And TL - I've been to Manchester PLENTY of times. I've got family down there, and I've grown up with lots of Man Utd fans to know that the majority of them are arrogant bastards.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Read it slowly. I did not start that thread. I contributed to it, but I did not START it.

Tard.

Oh let's play semantics. So who started it ? You participated in all the tired cliches about arrogance and London, as can by seen from the link. You only put your oar in on a subject you know nothing about, as usual. So who STARTED it , the thread of cliched rubbish from those who know nothing about Manchester or its football ?

I read that thread, and it didn't start out in the today's football thread, as has been said.

And TL - I've been to Manchester PLENTY of times. I've got family down there, and I've grown up with lots of Man Utd fans to know that the majority of them are arrogant bastards.

:lol: Stereotypical or what! Ho many Man U fans are there ? And you know enough to know that the vast majority are arrogant bastards? See some probably are and some probably are not. that's life I bet you we have arrogant fans and some arrogance is being diaplayed on here. Is it too much to ask than to judge people on their individual merits than what you think of the team they support?

Admit what? That a particular thread existed?! :lol: Nobody said "you're talking pish, that thread never existed!" Everybody knows it happened, and that it was a good thread before Trafficlight comes across and claims that everybody hates Unite because of how good they are.

How many do you know ? How many times have you been to Old Trafford ? Are you lying again ?

Why are you dragging up stuff you know fuck all about anyway? You some kind of expert on who I am now? You were behaving like a sack in that thread and I called it as such.

Man U, just another foreign team.

So I never said you threatened me then ! I never suggested it. But if you want to talk about sacks, how about a long mirror. I'm a fanny indeed, as you're so desperate to say in the Cooper Suite :lol:

Oh let's play semantics. So who started it ? You participated in all the tired cliches about arrogance and London, as can by seen from the link. You only put your oar in on a subject you know nothing about, as usual. So who STARTED it , the thread of cliched rubbish from those who know nothing about Manchester or its football ?

I read that thread, and it didn't start out in the today's football thread, as has been said.

You're lying again. Read through the thread. I did not start the thread, and I made absolutely no comment about where United fans come from, and at no point did I even mention the word 'London'. You're lying to prove your point, and I cannot wait until a link to the thread is posted for everyone to see.

You're lying again. Read through the thread. I did not start the thread, and I made absolutely no comment about where United fans come from, and at no point did I even mention the word 'London'. You're lying to prove your point, and I cannot wait until a link to the thread is posted for everyone to see.

I'm not lying. The liars are those who say it was all in the today's football thread. As netherton pointed out, it took you long enough to acknowledge the 'Fuck Man U' thread. You talk about 'arrogance'; a typical cliche of those who have no experience on Manchester football.

So for one who is so knowledgable, how many times have you been to Old Trafford ? Please provide a full account of this arrogance, or are you on some bandwagon you have no personal experience of? What's your problem with one English club above all others? A club you don't know about, same as the rest ?

it's got nothing to do with man u and everything to do with your winning personality and constant presence on here.

if you were a liverpool fan it'd have been a fuck liverpool thread.

Constant presence ? I haven't posted for weeks. It all sounds very petty, and just because I defend my club from those who don't understand it, it doesn't equate to any kind of personality. It's all internet bullshit , and whilst it would be so easy to be meek and browbeaten, I know shite when I see it. I don't make claims to know about the personality of Motherwell fans or their motivation, so I won't accept it when its said about my community. Is that reasonable ? Everyone seems to think they have some right to comment about Manchester United - even those who have no personal experience at all. We are public property, something other clubs don't endure. Yes I'm from Manchester, yes I have a Manchester accent. No I'm not from London. Is that ok ?

See if the fuck Man Utd thread had not been deleted ( along with all the others <_< )

this thread would be much better with all the quotes :P

Nobody is denying a fuck Man Utd thread existed TL or NWF

TL you did threaten people in the todays football thread, you were so up your own arse and enraged at some peoples points (those who were probably fishing) that you couldn't interperet that some people just don't give a fuck about your team and would not accept their views only challenging them over and over about how mighty the reds are

so much so that even tho' i've no grudge with yourself,

I took the effort to PM to try and stop you posting arrogant shite that offended me an ordinary Motherwell fan that had previously or now have had no gripe with you or your team.

your in much more denial than any others posting on this thread so far.

but water under the bridge, I just don't like clouded views being aired as the truth

you'll enjoy the trip up and I hope I get the chance to have a beer with you.

Ps it wasn't the poster Gazzy that started that thread it was one of our uber cool boy band members :lol:

EDIT: and again you seem to forget that you weren't defending your club against just those that don't understand it you were challenging folk that quite simply don't give a fuck about them

I read your PM Brazilian and agreed with much of it. However, on the forum of another team I won't be told what I am or what the people I know are about, same as I don't try that on with Motherwell fans. I ask questions, I attempt to learn, but I don't post cliches about a support I have very limited personal knowledge of. I certainly don't start threads with the deliberate intent of misrepresentation.

As for those who don't care about Manchester United, I have no problem with that. It's those who say they don't care whilst they attempt to undermine the club and its support that piss me off. We didn't win the league for 26 years after Sir Matt left, but we consistently had the highest gates in Britain. Gloryhunters from London ? I think not ! I only wish that those who feel qualified to have an opinion would read a little and learn a little. Those who live here know the truth that so many others merely guess at. We have the graves of some those who died at Munich within walking distance, so of course uneducated opinions from those hundred of miles away cause anger. I have no problem with apathy, I have a big problem with uneducated antipathy. Up my own arse ? When those who have never been here in their lives start saying how much they hate us, I will accuse them of lame cliche and envy. I've lived with it all my life and have always confronted it. Even as a boy, when we were shit, it existed, and now it's a hundredfold.

The fact I won't be browbeaten on the forum of another club causes problems, but I won't be misrepresneted by anyone in Scotland or elsewhere. I know what I believe in and I know I only react when provoked. I don't go looking for trouble.

I will speak up for my community and my club with everything I have, and same as yourselves, for those people have guided so much of my life. It's been handed down since at least my great-grandad's day. I don't mind rivals hating us - Liverpool, Man City, Leeds, whoever - but I do mind when those who know very little make judgements about me and my life.

I will gladly have abeer with you, Brazilian.

The argument started in Todays Football.

FTD(?) made a 'Fuck Man U' thread.

You acted like a bit of a twat, as did others, while defending your club.

The thread was deleted and you went away.

That is my recollection of what happened :lol:

Welcome Back, TL.

it's got nothing to do with man u and everything to do with your winning personality and constant presence on here.

if you were a liverpool fan it'd have been a fuck liverpool thread.

His presence is welcome as much as any other poster on here. :lol:

Now can we put this to bed. This is the MFC Club chat section. If you want to talk about United, Premiership or any other football not related to Motherwell FC, the players, referees for game or anything else I forget to mention to do with MFC please post in Other Football.

EDIT: and again you seem to forget that you weren't defending your club against just those that don't understand it you were challenging folk that quite simply don't give a fuck about them

Not true at all. I would rather face so many more people who say they don't give a fuck, instead of the confrontational ( and envious ) nonsense from ignorant fans of other clubs who go on about London fans, gloryhunters, cheating ref, fear of Old Trafford etc etc etc.

The argument started in Todays Football.

FTD(?) made a 'Fuck Man U' thread.

You acted like a bit of a twat, as did others, while defending your club.

The thread was deleted and you went away.

That is my recollection of what happened :unsure:

Welcome Back, TL.

correct. might still be a in a database dump on my computer (unless it appeared and disappeared between two!)

For what it's worth, I have been to Old Trafford a few times, albeit in the prawn sandwich seats. I have always found the people of Salford to be very friendly and hospitable. Also the Manchester people in the pubs and clubs around the city.

There is always a bit of ill feeling towards larger more successfull teams and Man U are seen as the English Old Firm.