Pikey Managers

Eddie Catflap

Who agrees its great when your manager whilst conducting a pre match interview tells everyone the result of the game you are about to play is not important.

Then talks about respect for people whilst referring to the head of the referees union by his surname only. and lastly says we are miles off a top 4 club!

He will tarmac your drive for next to fuck all though so its not all bad news>

Ah Weeyin

The typical smart arsed comments of a tit. The managers comments pre match today were awful. I'm not get overly heat up about that but his pre match interviews on bbc and sky were terrible and win him no fans what so ever. To be quite frank he thinks he's a bit of a hardman and i'd like to see him scudded.

And he's a pikey.

Good night

Ah Weeyin

The typical smart arsed comments of a tit. The managers comments pre match today were awful. I'm not get overly heat up about that but his pre match interviews on bbc and sky were terrible and win him no fans what so ever. To be quite frank he thinks he's a bit of a hardman and i'd like to see him scudded.

And he's a pikey.

Good night

Sobered up yet?

Looked happy at the end as well when shaking Mowbrays hand!

I know this might be a leap too far for the without bus fare brigade, could he maybe have been happy with his teams performance and the commitment and effort of his young players or that we scored 2 goals against the current league leaders who though it pains me to say it played some bloody good football today although admittedley we made it easier at times.

<br />He certainly didn't want to win it.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Nutter alert, I suppose likes of Butcher and McLean wanted us to lose against Rangers and Malpas had us lie down to Dundee Utd. Thank feck we never qualified for europe under Kampan we'd only have thrown any potential rematch with MyPa 47. That seems much more likely than trying to win games against clubs where you have previous or percieved loyalties to as a means of progressing your career!

I think he's spot on saying the result didn't matter yesterday. Heading into the game against the league leaders on the back of a poor performance at Easter Road, I don't think anyone expected us to win. It was more important to get a good performance and see off the bad day at the office so we're on the up for our next few games and not losing confidence after a string of poor displays.

I was a bit pissed off with Gannon's comments before the game when he said the result wasn't important. In hindsight though, he was only trying to play down expections. And when you look at our current squad, quite rightly so.

Immediately after the game yesterday, I was pretty pissed off with how far off the pace we looked in the 2nd half against a mediocre Celtic team. Once the dust had settled though, I was quite proud of how many youngsters we are bringing through at the moment.

I think its time we got some perspective of what we are capable of. At present, we are playing more kids than we did when we were in administration. And while we have a talented bunch of youngsters, we need to be patient and reignite the passion, geit and determination that presented so many fond memories in the days of Faddy & co.