Worst Motherwell Xi Of The Naughties...

Toxteth O'Grady

And as much as he turned out to be a twat, Brian Kerr should be nowhere near that team. He would stroll into the Underachievers XI though.
Aye, that's what made him so annoying. Bags of talent, less than zero application. Could have had a decent career if he kept his ego out the way.

david kelly scored 7 in 21 and although he was right old you could telll he was a bit of a class act.

chiba had 40 caps and played at the world cup for for morroco and stood out a mile as a good footballer in a pish motherwell side. i can never understand why his name comes up in threads like these.

Im honestly not, I thought he was shite. 1 good, deflected, goal and far too many bookings. Jennings is 100 times the player Kilmpl is/was.

How can you tell that it the very short game time that Jennnings has had. at time he has made Klimpl look super fit. Dont get me wrong I think Jenno has the potential to be a very good player for well but that statement is a bit crazy Frazza.

david kelly scored 7 in 21 and although he was right old you could telll he was a bit of a class act.

chiba had 40 caps and played at the world cup for for morroco and stood out a mile as a good footballer in a pish motherwell side. i can never understand why his name comes up in threads like these.

Most of Kelly's goals were penalties and apart from that he never looked up to much in a Motherwell jersey.

Chiba is only remembered by Motherwell fans as the one who Bob Malcolm booted in the face and nothing more. He did nothing for us apart from that.

I was watching a few of my old DVDs the other night and it seems if Townsley scored every other week. I always remember his goal against Celtic when we beat them 3-2. However, that was Barnes' team so that says it all

I remember Townsley went months looking awful and played like a worthy contender for this worst XI but he very much came onto a game and was more than decent. He somewhat blotted his copybook by buggering of to Hibs on a free transfer after rejecting our offer, scoring a belter of a freekick and celebrating by running the length of the east stand getting it right up fans who had given him absolute pelters and those that stuck up for him alike.

I remember Townsley went months looking awful and played like a worthy contender for this worst XI but he very much came onto a game and was more than decent. He somewhat blotted his copybook by buggering of to Hibs on a free transfer after rejecting our offer, scoring a belter of a freekick and celebrating by running the length of the east stand getting it right up fans who had given him absolute pelters and those that stuck up for him alike.

He also said that Motherwell fans wouldn't know a fitba if it hit them in the face. That is what made me hate him it was nothing to do with what he did in a well strip.

Can people please explain why Darren Lee Smith and Brian Kerr are in the worst Motherwell teams? Never that bad in a million years. Darren Smith and no McGarry :D

-----------------Barry John Corr

Deloumeaux - Vaughn - Oueifio - Okoli

A. Smith - K.McDonald - Klimpl - McGarry

-----------------Keegan - Molloy

Seriously, Klimpl doesn't deserve to be near this 11.

Wasn't great but certainly wasn't 1 of the 2 worst CM of the last decade.

I'd say he was on par with Jennings.

C'mon man get a grip. !!!!!!

----------------------Stevie Woods------------------------------

Ange Ouefio-----Tony Vaughan----Daniel Sengewald------Andy Dow

Derek Townsley----John Davies----Paul Harvey-----------Alan Smith

------------------Trevor Molloy----Paul Keegan-----------------

How can you tell that it the very short game time that Jennnings has had. at time he has made Klimpl look super fit. Dont get me wrong I think Jenno has the potential to be a very good player for well but that statement is a bit crazy Frazza.

Its just that in this little time Jennings has visibly improved and as his fitness improved he is no longer looking like getting sent off with every tackle. Something I feared with Klimpl. Theres a difference between being an enforcer and just being reckless. Thats what I base the jennings statement on.

I just didn't like Klimpl, it was even worse when he played in defence. Between him and Quinn I was sure we were going to lose the fair play spot.