This Was Only 6 Months Ago...

decorator

Good performance ... however Ive been to outback s**t holes wae Scotland, and when I was there I found that all the travelling hordes tended to wear the colours of the team... There is a distinct lack of Motherwell tops (except 1 boy) whether it be Home shirts,Away shirts, T shirts.....as I said, good performance going there, but surely a 'Well top or two amongst the rest of you wouldn't have gone wrong. DISCUSS ;)

maybe motherwells travelling support dont need to bare there bums and piss in the street to enjoy themselves-discuss ;)

Nope, never indulged in that sort of savage behaviour representing club or country abroad. All I'm saying is, and JK2205 hints at it, you could all have been in Tenerife with a large 'Well flag and trying to make it look like you were in Albania. I refer you to the high rise hotel appts in the background.... Show your passports I say.... prove you were there....Its not just a conspiracy theory. :P

Nope, never indulged in that sort of savage behaviour representing club or country abroad. All I'm saying is, and JK2205 hints at it, you could all have been in Tenerife with a large 'Well flag and trying to make it look like you were in Albania. I refer you to the high rise hotel appts in the background.... Show your passports I say.... prove you were there....Its not just a conspiracy theory. ;)
there was 4 from scotland,one from england,2 from hungary,2 from hong kong and one from singapore made the trip and there was a good bit of swapping gifts :P

Good performance ... however Ive been to outback s**t holes wae Scotland, and when I was there I found that all the travelling hordes tended to wear the colours of the team... There is a distinct lack of Motherwell tops (except 1 boy) whether it be Home shirts,Away shirts, T shirts.....as I said, good performance going there, but surely a 'Well top or two amongst the rest of you wouldn't have gone wrong. DISCUSS ;)

That's why they tightfisted arseholes could afford tae go 'cause they don't buy any club merchandise and put a little back into the club that gives so much joy and meaning to our lives ! :P

There is a distinct lack of Motherwell tops (except 1 boy) whether it be Home shirts,Away shirts, T shirts.....as I said, good performance going there, but surely a 'Well top or two amongst the rest of you wouldn't have gone wrong. DISCUSS :rolleyes:

I'm sure a Flamurtari fan posted here saying they had friendly fans but just don't walk the streets showing colours and drinking beer! Kept potential travelers going