Hearts & Hamilton

maxywell

Why do people insist that our next game (or games) will "shape our season"? It's a long time till May. Aye, we are on a pish run but soon there might be a few teams on even pisher runs. I'm confident we'll find periods of good form and it might just be against the right teams. We might even pick up the odd point against Rangers or Celtic. Who knows, we could lose our next two games and if results go our way still be sitting in 6th or 7th. Still too early to say.

Should we lose our next game the management team should be immediately replaced before the end of the day.

Should we lose to accies on the 2nd then the club should immediately be shut down. Failure to do either of these things in the 100 per cent guranteed certainty of our impending defeats will only result in embarrassement for our team, club, and the whole of lanarkshire.

Perhaps then certain people in our support will be satisfied. Take note the three old fuds in the cooper.

We will lose both of them. Of that I have never been more certain.

Completely share that view I'm afraid. I see absolutely nothing to convince me otherwise as playing Hearts at Tynecastle is hard enough but when you are playing as poorly as we are, we don't stand a chance, and Accies will come to Fir Park next Saturday desperate to beat us and they will, of that I am certain because they have players who are able to fight for the jersey and grind out results, we don't. They have also picked up a bit of form of late whilst we have been freefalling.

Mark my words, we are in for a relegation battle and I just pray to God that we find the stomach for it pretty damn soon.

And I wouldn't bet against Inverness giving us a sound beating in the Cup the following Saturday either.

The future is bleak. :mad:

I don't know so much about the next two games shaping our season but certainly between now and the end of January with what happens both on and off the park will give us an indication of what the battleground is going to be like at the business end of the season.

Relegation battles aren't necessarily "bleak"... would certainly give us more to get excited about and focus on than battling it out for 6th or 7th place.

Relegation battles are VERY bleak when you have a very young squad who are incapable of grinding out results, lose your 2 most influential players (Ruddy + Lukas) and arre on a serious losing streak! Losing becomes a habit just as winning does!

All this means January is going to be a massive month for us!! get things right + a few guys in and we can go for top 6 again, fuck up + lose our best and its division 1 next season

Why do people insist that our next game (or games) will "shape our season"? It's a long time till May. Aye, we are on a pish run but soon there might be a few teams on even pisher runs. I'm confident we'll find periods of good form and it might just be against the right teams. We might even pick up the odd point against Rangers or Celtic. Who knows, we could lose our next two games and if results go our way still be sitting in 6th or 7th. Still too early to say.

Most of the teams (down to 11th place in the league) are within 6 points of overtaking us and most of them have a game in hand.

Basically if anyone below us wins a game in their next three and we lose or even draw our next two games we are going to be drawn into a real dog fight - and right now we don't look like we'd prosper if that happened.

These three games will "shape our season" it either keeps us a comfortable distance away from the relegation dog fight or it doesn't.

We need 4 points from the upcoming two games. No one wants to lose 5 on the trot and then have Accies at Fir Park, that has disaster written all over it. We need something against Hearts.

Hard to see anything other than 2 defeats to be honest; Hearts have found some form and Accies will turn the game into a battle. Tag a Scottish Cup defeat on the back of that and we really will be in trouble.

:woop: Totally agree with this post.

Can anyone give us some hope for the future, anyone?????

In my opinion I cannot see us turning around this run of bad results.

The defence has not been settled all season due to too much farting around by the gaffer.

Now, surely, you train the guys, you play the best goalkeeper in goals, the best right back at right back, the best left back etc.

You then tell them the danger men of the opposition, how to play against them etc,

Set your team send them out and, barring injuries, let them do the job for 90 minutes.

We have not had a settled team all season and are now in a run of 4 straight defeats and 7 without a win.

In my opinion this guy is trying to be too clever I don't have a clue what he is trying to do.

Does anybody?

Completely share that view I'm afraid. I see absolutely nothing to convince me otherwise as playing Hearts at Tynecastle is hard enough but when you are playing as poorly as we are, we don't stand a chance, and Accies will come to Fir Park next Saturday desperate to beat us and they will, of that I am certain because they have players who are able to fight for the jersey and grind out results, we don't. They have also picked up a bit of form of late whilst we have been freefalling.

Mark my words, we are in for a relegation battle and I just pray to God that we find the stomach for it pretty damn soon.

And I wouldn't bet against Inverness giving us a sound beating in the Cup the following Saturday either.

The future is bleak. :(

Christ Almighty,i honestly dont think i've ever seen you post anything other than doom and gloom on here. Hope to to hell you've a giant bottle of Mogadon Extra to get you through the festive period. :wallbash:

Hopefully if things are to be believed about how the players felt about Gannon, we'll see a different side tomorrow and Saturday.

Our biggest problem will be trying to predict what side Youngy picks for Hearts then Brown (whoever) for Saturday.

Youngy will still have the services of Ruddy, Yass and Juke for definite. Those opions may not be there on Saturday depending on when they are due back at their own clubs.