Catering

Mitch

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankfully the catering is marginally better in the main stand, but every time I've been in the East it's been awful.

Can't stand folk preparing and handling food with their bare hands... :doh:

Its always been bad Gaag and can't believe after all these years its STILL crap! Does anyone ever complain to the club?

I'd imagine it's a difficult one for the club and maybe a totally fresh / different approach is required.

I'm not too sure how 'worthwhile' a franchise is for a company to operate the kiosks for just over 2hrs, 20 times a season.

However there's no reason why the food is so poor.

It's really bad.

img-resized.png Reduced: 78% of original size [ 512 x 288 ] - Click to view full imageb00mtqdm_512_288.jpg

I dont like the one Tam's gettng..

To be fair TC is getting bumped as it looks like Cosgrove is trying to shimmy doon her bra strap........................

Well, that would be a first! He's as bent as the backroad to Shotts!

Ur right mate........he's well over rated... in fact he's a p***k. Reviewing restaurants is all he's good for... he certainly aint a comedian. How anybody finds the boy amusing is beyond me. Even at school he was an overweight tosser who was the whipping boy of the hard men.

Maybe that's why he's got such a chip on his shoulder.

Okay, might have been a tosser (think I was actually masturbating from about second year) but was always built like an anorexic rake at school, so gie's peace ya sad bawbag. Was going to say "get a life" but considering you were bashing that pish into your keyboard at FOUR O'CLOCK IN THE MORNING, I'm afraid it's far too late. Say hello to yer maw...

4AM ??? Not where I was sitting mate.... try 12pm in a bar 100yds fae the beach. You do the sums, and it aint Troon.

Furthermore, there aint many Michelle McManus's walking about....watching from a far.

PS-She says hi.

Git a room you pair :O

• 3 weeks later...

I actually managed to convince three mates to come along to the St Mirren game who hadn't been to a Motherwell game before.

It crept closer & closer to half-time, and they eventually went to the food stand.

One of them came back with a cheeseburger which had no cheese on it, a Yorkie bar that cost a quid, and half a cup of lukewarm bovril.

The other got two lukewarm pies that gave him the sick belches later on in the day.

Brilliant.