Catering

Mitch

Our pies are nothing special, better than the fayre you get at Tyncastle and St Mirren but nothing to write home about. How the standards have slipped from 15 years ago!

I had always thought the killie pie was an overhyped marketing creation, but I had 2 last weekend and fuck me they were beautiful! If they get relegated can we ask to get them in our place instead?? A Killie Pie at Fir Park.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that wouldnt but cause of my ties with the club, if put anythin on here that may be considered too personal to the club they might start getting on to me, i know a lot of internal stuff that has happened there nd agreed to a confidentilaty policy when i was there so that is why i haveto hold back on a lot i want to say

So you used to work there? Or are you John Boyle?

In that case I'm reminded of that episode of Red Dwarf where Rimmer turns to the Kat and says: "There are many things we can all bring to the debate. The best of which you can bring is silence".

:D

:unsure::lol:

Without straying too far off the point - Ya gotta love Red Dwarf!

You know what's as annoying as fuck, and there's several folk on here guilty of it?

Saying how they know everything that's going on, but tell us nowt. If you are 'in the know', either spill the beans or keep it zipped. Nobody is impressed by the simple fact that some people talk to footballers - just irritated.

You know what's as annoying as fuck, and there's several folk on here guilty of it?

Saying how they know everything that's going on, but tell us nowt. If you are 'in the know', either spill the beans or keep it zipped. Nobody is impressed by the simple fact that some people talk to footballers - just irritated.

Spot on. Just make ye look like a tosser.

"Oh no, Lister's head exploded" :D

My own personal favourite was from a latter series:

Kryten: "Careful Sir... The linkway is as a stable as an Italian taxi driver who's go stuck between two old priests in a Skoda" :D

So you used to work there? Or are you John Boyle?

what was the quote.. u have to be in the know to know

and am not bothered why i am impressed only thing all i was sayin was idont want to say anything am not allowed to

i gave certain people my word i wouldnt spill the beans

to be honest ad love too

what was the quote.. u have to be in the know to know

and am not bothered why i am impressed only thing all i was sayin was idont want to say anything am not allowed to

i gave certain people my word i wouldnt spill the beans

to be honest ad love too

Well why you opening your mouth to tell us something that is pointless since you won't elaborate on it?

what i am saying is i personally know what am talkin about what am talkin about

i have the feeling though i am sooner rather than later gonna spill the beans

probz at the end of this season

as i see my self finished with the club by that point espcially if all goes well with either my new club or my referee training

what i am saying is i personally know what am talkin about what am talkin about

i have the feeling though i am sooner rather than later gonna spill the beans

probz at the end of this season

as i see my self finished with the club by that point espcially if all goes well with either my new club or my referee training

You waiting to see who wins the most trophies this season or something?

I certainly wouldn't want to be the official who has to try and read your match report if your grammar on here is anything to go by.

On a serious note, the guy obviously has nothing to offer, but he's having fun stringing people along with his little hints and suggestions that he's somehow "in the know".

Sadly, I think he is being genuine.

thank you

and top the person that say am i waiting to see who wins the most trophys, if ur suggesting the old firm, then its not (i have a passionate hatred for them) but i am in talks with a 3rd division team at the moment in time

nothing concrete yet but i can only hope for the best, if not well am going back into refereeing

thank you

and top the person that say am i waiting to see who wins the most trophys, if ur suggesting the old firm, then its not (i have a passionate hatred for them) but i am in talks with a 3rd division team at the moment in time

nothing concrete yet but i can only hope for the best, if not well am going back into refereeing

If I was you I'd wait until I'd started the high school before making great big career decisions like this. Things change, you know.

that wouldnt but cause of my ties with the club, if put anythin on here that may be considered too personal to the club they might start getting on to me, i know a lot of internal stuff that has happened there nd agreed to a confidentilaty policy when i was there so that is why i haveto hold back on a lot i want to say

You help the groundsmen at half time :D Ive seen ye with the yella jaiket and pitchfork.

thank you

Groundsman?