Catering

Mitch

haha maybe

I have an idea with those pie, a sneak visit from enviromental health should do the trick

to hell with it

I was gonna leave it til the end of the season but I dont intend going back near the club tbh

I've summed up a lot of things and to be honest it aint worth the money, maybe i will keep some of my gear and see whats the rare stuff is worth when am older but at the end of the day am sick of a game people just argue nd fight about not to mention just sit bored and make up rumours about

you want me to spill the beans

well I'll spill them.. ask me whatever the hell you want

by the way.. am not turning my back on any of the players as these guys are indivuals who work for the club, they are the nicest most down to earth people you will ever meet

just thought I'd say that for the record incase anyone from the club reads this

fuck knows why i put it in the catering thread but lets face it that wasnt even about catering anymore

seriously if you want my honest opinion just ask wether its this thread or if you's add a new thread for question time or whatever you guys want to call it

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha maybe

I have an idea with those pie, a sneak visit from enviromental health should do the trick

to hell with it

I was gonna leave it til the end of the season but I dont intend going back near the club tbh

I've summed up a lot of things and to be honest it aint worth the money, maybe i will keep some of my gear and see whats the rare stuff is worth when am older but at the end of the day am sick of a game people just argue nd fight about not to mention just sit bored and make up rumours about

you want me to spill the beans

well I'll spill them.. ask me whatever the hell you want

by the way.. am not turning my back on any of the players as these guys are indivuals who work for the club, they are the nicest most down to earth people you will ever meet

just thought I'd say that for the record incase anyone from the club reads this

fuck knows why i put it in the catering thread but lets face it that wasnt even about catering anymore

seriously if you want my honest opinion just ask wether its this thread or if you's add a new thread for question time or whatever you guys want to call it

Thanks mate! Take Care,

Bye!

My guess is that he is the son of long-serving community coach, Colin MacKinnon. Total guess though.

Edit - If we're desperate to find out, he's claimed in another thread to have sponsorred Mark McGhee in his first season with us. Anyone with a programme lying about from that season would be able to narrow it down a good deal.

Milky was at my school for a brief period and having the displeasure of knowing him I can confirm that he probably does know some shit that most on here don't, but definitely not as much as he's letting on.

Want some 'insider info' on milky?

He looks like Paul O'Grady and loves setting fire to shit. This earned him the nickname of - Pyro Grady.

I have to finish this post in the style of big Dave...

'Duncaaaaaaaaan!'

Our pies are nothing special, better than the fayre you get at Tyncastle and St Mirren but nothing to write home about. How the standards have slipped from 15 years ago!

I had always thought the killie pie was an overhyped marketing creation, but I had 2 last weekend and fuck me they were beautiful! If they get relegated can we ask to get them in our place instead?? A Killie Pie at Fir Park.

1a3373fe.jpg

Absolute gorgeous pie last week!!