Where Do You Sit?

CoF

141 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you usually sit?

• East Stand
    • Cooper Stand
    • Phil O'Donnell Stand
    • Anywhere/depends.

East, since schooldays (25+ years). Used to stand about where section B is now when it was terracing, and sat around there until I got my season, which is more towards the halfway line. Great view, good guys round about and, seeing as I'm at the end of the row, delighted the wee baldy f**ker with chronic bladder weakness has relocated elsewhere. Bet he's a poster on here... :ph34r:

Have tried the POD/Main for friendlys, just doesny feel right, and suspect I may have to relocate to the family section of the Cooper in a couple of years if/when MearnsJnr gets interested.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the old days I used to always stand on the North Terrace but one day about 1991 (we beat Dunfermline 3-1 that day with Bobby Russell scoring a beauty) it was absolutely pelting it down monsoon style so instead of going on to the uncovered terrace I went into the East Stand and I've been there ever since.

I used to sit down near the corner flag at the Davie Cooper end but when I started getting season tickets I moved up to the half way line.

Used to sit in the Coop behind the gpal, moved across to the East Stand a couple of seasons ago, section M right at the front. great for shouting encouragement to our own players and abuse to our opponents , and usually good for getting on telly too :rolleyes:

It makes the perspective different for away games as we are invariably behind the goals

Used to sit in the Coop behind the gpal, moved across to the East Stand a couple of seasons ago, section M right at the front. great for shouting encouragement to our own players and abuse to our opponents , and usually good for getting on telly too :rolleyes:

It makes the perspective different for away games as we are invariably behind the goals

Another reason why I went to the POD.

used to sit in row U seat 76 till i got a job at the club

now stand at sign next to the home dugout that says Advertise here!

Do you get to see the full 90 minutes no bother mate? I'd imagine the irony of Flow's current position is that he gets to see Less of Well home games now. I might be wrong as he might do the live text.........I don't know I'm usually at the fitba :O

And wits the point of this thread ? Are we all that bored cause theres no fitba that we need to type in where we sit ? FFS

I'm guessing fudge was just gauging the preference of other fans on the forum ;) . Seems reasonable.

Anyway, my answer is no fucking where because each team I try to get along something goes wrong. Prepare for a tsumani/earthquake/plague of locusts in Motherwell next time I get tickets :doh: