1. 1. Jim Jeffries Aye or Naw?

• Aye
    • Naw

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't answer yes or no to this.

He wouldn't be a first pick or even a second pick but at the same time I wouldn't be dead against him if he did end up as a manager, we could do a lot worse.

His record is actually pretty good in the SPL. Some said "all his teams play boring football" but that simply isn't the case. Falkirk and Hearts played some excellent football with Jefferies in charge and so did Kilmarnock before they started going backwards a couple of seasons ago with the sale of Naismith and all the behind the scenes upheavel.

Of course most of the people on here would rather gamble the clubs future on an unknown from down south with a 'fresh approach' who if successful would bugger off in next to no time rather than have someone like Jeffries who knows the league inside out, knows our opponents inside out, knows the whole Scottish football inside out and on top of that has a pretty good track record.

And I mentioned it before but Tam McLean was as close to a match in terms of personality to Jim Jeffries as you are likely to get.

JB has learned from his mistakes, i hope.

why would he want to bring a manager that has had a bigger budget than us or dundee utd over the last 3 seasons to manage us.

a BIG NO from me

i'd rather Jack and Victor stayed till at least the summer

I'd question that mate!