A Couple Of Fluke Results For The Haccies And The Saintees And We Could Be 10th

Steve Diggle

Who are Accies and St J's games in hand against though? Take into account as well that Accies next three league games are Dun Utd, Rangers, and Celtic. With a trip to Ibrox in the Cup sandwiched inbetween. Hopefully that is the start of a really bad run for them.

How can you be so sure? I think we were 10 points ahead of St Mirren not so long ago!!

I think the most we were in front of bottom spot (Falkirk) was 12/13 points so it isn't a total collapse. This Saturday is massive though. All the talk of Killie being in a crisis and a win for them would see us only three points in front of them. However, on the plus side Aberdeen who are in 6th place have played the same number of games as us and are only one point ahead. We could well find ourselves back in the top six come Saturday night.

I think the most we were in front of bottom spot (Falkirk) was 12/13 points so it isn't a total collapse. This Saturday is massive though. All the talk of Killie being in a crisis and a win for them would see us only three points in front of them. However, on the plus side Aberdeen who are in 6th place have played the same number of games as us and are only one point ahead. We could well find ourselves back in the top six come Saturday night.

I love the positivity mate :lol:

Can't believe some of the nuggets on here that think there is even a slight chance of relegation.

We might not be great and we'll have poor spells over the course of the season, but we wont get relegated from a league that contains Accies, Falkirk and Kilmarnock. Not a fucking chance, fucking doom and gloom merchants.

Hardly positivity, simple common sense surely. We're as likely to win our next few games as lose them, that's the Motherwell way. :P

Hey! That is twice in two days you have accused me of talking sense. That is the kind of thing that will end up sticking to my good name :P:O

we wont get relegated from a league that contains Accies, Falkirk and Kilmarnock. Not a fucking chance

Famous last words?

I'm not saying we will get relegated, but we are most definately involved in a battle at the wrong end of the table now and with a history of a piss poor record of getting results in "must win" games, I'm getting worried.

A win on Saturday and another 2 wins from the next 3 and I'll maybe start to lighten up!

Whatever peoples's views are, the truth of the matter is we do need to start picking up points soon, otherwise we WILL get dragged into a basement battle. Losing becomes a habit the same as winnng does, and with no win in 8 we are long overdue a three pointer. Saturday would be sweet!

this wee winter break might suit us tho.

We were going thru a dodgy spell under the previous gaffer but everything has been positive and Victor and Jack have had 2 weeks to motivate and encourage the team. We will also show a little more fight because morale, at least from our experienced players, seems to have improved since JG left