Whats Yer Results Face?

Tartan_Special

I shut my eyes and open them one at a time normally looking at the opposition's score first and if its 0 I open the other one rather hurridly in the hope that motherwell are winning.

There is nothing worse than being 1 goal ahead and the well reult being the lastone to come in and you are seeing FT everywhere else. Just like 2 seasons ago pacing about JDs waiting for the fulltime result in our 1-0 victory at the tattie bowl.

Not sure I have any particular face but I do know that when following our games on Soccer Saturday a goal against the Mighty sparks a well worn routine.

It kicks in with a rather loud "Aww Fuck Off" from me quickly followed by a sigh, tut and shake off the head (quick edit :P) from the good lady across the room.

Not sure I have any particular face but I do know that when following our games on Soccer Saturday a goal against the Mighty sparks a well worn routine.

It kicks in with a rather loud "Aww Fuck Off" from me quickly followed by a sigh, tut and shake off from the good lady across the room.

:P Aye? Ya lucky bastard! Even when we get beat you get something good out of it! :huh:

:cheers: Aye? Ya lucky bastard! Even when we get beat you get something good out of it! ;)

:woop:

Even as I look forward to the onset of 'Hawaii' :notworthy: I am an apparent nightmare when the 'Well are playing and I'm no there. I'm ban'd from listening to their games on the radio and the other half now heads off to her mother's when we're live on TV :doh: Apparently I was a puffin and pantin face pulling maniac during last Sunday's cup draw.

It's just the passion by which I support my team coming to the fore, I tell her.

Nowadays, even if you're not at a game, you usually know how the games going long before it's finished.

Not like in the old days when you had to watch Grandstand for the teleprinter and then the classified results. No mobiles or teletext or Sky Sports in them days :notworthy:

If I miss either the coverage on Soccer Saturday or the Radio, when the classifies come on I cannot look at the TV. I close my eyes and pray - and tbh, if we don't win then I've seen a few times my laptop be thrown off my lap... although I've seen the same happen when we do... not to mention the wifey being dump on the floor if she's leaning against me.

I'm banned from listening to the radio if the wifey is home, as I get "too emotional" and while I have had to buy a new Sky Remote due to watching Soccer Saturday.

Face wise, well the missus just said I'm scary at times.

I shut my eyes and open them one at a time normally looking at the opposition's score first and if its 0 I open the other one rather hurridly in the hope that motherwell are winning.

Do you sit with your face one inch from the screen?