• Giles Coke
    • Lukas Jutkiewicz
    • Ross Forbes
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Bob McHugh
    • Null Vote

a lot of good performances. craigan was excellent and giles showed why he's a vital player for us but it has to go to o'brien. however i'd still say that performance was an exception and that he'll need to put in a few more before it's worth starting to worry about how we might replace him.

Lasley for me.

Covered every blade of grass and never missed a tackle. Great performance.

Have your eyes shut when he was chasing shadows for a spell in the first half? Turned in a fine performance second half mind, protecting the back four, supporting attack when required. On a day when everybody performed, Grammy Coke shone most for me.

Top performances right throughout the team, but I'll plump for O'Brien. Excellent performance, was constantly tormenting the Killie defence, and of course got the two goals.

If Humphrey had been on earlier, or had started and played like that throughout, then he'd have been in with a shout as well. The Killie left back must have been praying for the final whistle as the Humph tore him again and again.

If both those two can maintain that level of performance then, with Humphrey on the right and O'Brien on the left, we could seriously start ripping the c**t out of full-backs throughout the SPL on a weekly basis. And with two big forwards in the box, a decent number of goals would inevitably follow.

A tremendous team performance all round, with a number of the guys in line for my MOTM vote. However it was Las who impressed most over the 90 minutes for me, altough O'Brien and Coke were excellent too.

the duke just shades j.o.b for me. his movement, hold up play and awareness is exceptional. we're really gonna miss him if he leaves

Spot on. He's a perfect illustration of why you should never make snap judgements about players.

For the first month or so he seemed like a square peg being forced into a round hole but the player then bears no comparison to what we have now.

He offers perhaps everything managers are looking for in the modern day forward - as you say Gdalli his ability to hold the ball up is top notch, he can zip about the park when needed and allied to that can regularly find the back of the net.

I'm become more and more impressed with him the longer he's been with us.

Special mention for Coke, Hurmphreys and ruddy. JOB got my vote. The "team" performed well as expected against a P1sh poor Killie team. Unfortunately Craigan was well beaten against Kyle again and lucky as his shot went wide at the end of the game. Basically hes past it.