St Mirren Thread

Andy_P

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we're likely to be pressing harder under Brown so I don't think it will be as easy for Saints as the last couple of games were.

Think the team will be:

Ruddy

Saunders - Craigan - Reynolds - Hammell

Humphrey - Lasley - Coke - O'Brien

Sutton - Jutkiewicz

I'm going to go for a 2-1 win for the good guys on this. Think we're due a bit of payback and a home win. Can't wait to get back the footy as I've not been since Tynecastle!

Well when the official website tells you that you can "Watch the well for free" this weekend, why would anyone bother going! You really have to wonder sometimes!

Whilst fully agreeing with your sentiment. That would most definitely be a 'contactual' obligation as are the regular JAXX Betting updates.

You can't take money from a satellite TV provider then no give them advertising space / coverage when they ask for it.

Satellite telly will be the death of the game.

Whilst fully agreeing with your sentiment. That would most definitely be a 'contactual' obligation as are the regular JAXX Betting updates.

You can't take money from a satellite TV provider then no give them advertising space / coverage when they ask for it.

Satellite telly will be has been the death of the game.

Fixed that for you there, Steve.

On the game itself, everything points to a 'Well win for me, but that has also been the case (at least) the last three times we've played them, and they've played us off the park each time. I expect us to not show up and lose 2-0. Hope I'm wrong though.

I'll be able to watch the first half before leaving for O.T. Another consequence of losing to Leeds in the cup :doh: . Then it will be texts via her indoors. Big game this - the type 'Well need to be winning in order to compete for a top six finish. There doesn't seem a lot between the two teams, so hopefully home advantage will play its part. Probably a tight game, I'll go 1-0 'Well. A draw wouldn't be so bad, but a home defeat would be a blow.

Mon the 'Well :(

----------------Ruddy-----------------

Hateley---Craigan---Reynolds---Hammell

Humphrey----Coke----Lasley----O'Brien

------------Murphy-------------------

-----------------Jutkiewicz-----------

Subs - Frazer, Saunders, Jennings, Forbes, Sutton, McHugh.

2-1 to the well!

If Hutch is fit, get him in the team, even if it means playing him upfront with the Juke. Imagine the goal threat we would carry with the two of them up top, particularly if we play two wingers whipping balls in all day.

I take it you were 1 of the lucky ones who didnt witness the monday night massacre? We certainly did have 2 wingers but they couldnt cross the fucking road,

TV game, St Midden always losing away from home, all the signs for a Well humping.

Team Id go for if all fit is -

Ruddy

Hateley , Hutch , Reynolds , Hammell

Humphrey , Forbes , Coke , Murphy

Sutton , Lukas

Murphy might not be suited for left mid but JOB was fucking horrendous against caley so Id drop him n give him a sharp shock,STILL no right back is pish but suppose Hateley can do a job there, and we MUST play with 2 up front, Lukas up top on his own is about as wise and rewarding as having Rik Waller run the pie stands

Usual, heart says Well 2-0, head says St Midden 2-1

You're worse than MJC - you provide stats to back up your prophesies of doom! :nod::woop:

Narrow win for the Steelmen!

So my 1-0 win prediction is a prophecy of doom? :unsure:

Actually I'm changing my prediction because a part time supporter friend of mine is coming today and we ALWAYS lose when he is there.

I'm thinking about engineering some kind of 'accident' so he doesn't make it through the turnstiles.

Hello again ladies and gentlemen, looks to me like two teams who don't really have a clue. Not sure if Jack & Victor can raise your spirits after your mid-week shambles.

As for us, well, like I said, no clue on how to win a game.

Saying that I'm going for 1-2 only because your lot are always very generous to us. :lol:

Its usually a very tough and tight game against the Buddies. They haven't been hammered by anyone this season so I'd be surprised if we enjoyed a comfortable win.

Team wise a lot depends on the fitness of the Duke. Hopefully he's got over the kicking he got on Monday, if so I expect us to win. I'd re-instate Sutty up front with him and play both O'brien and Hump on the wings to provide ammunition.

I'm going to say 3-1 to us as I'm in a good mood, although it could be anything today!

Mon the Well!!

Its usually a very tough and tight game against the Buddies. They haven't been hammered by anyone this season so I'd be surprised if we enjoyed a comfortable win.

Team wise a lot depends on the fitness of the Duke. Hopefully he's got over the kicking he got on Monday, if so I expect us to win. I'd re-instate Sutty up front with him and play both O'brien and Hump on the wings to provide ammunition.

I'm going to say 3-1 to us as I'm in a good mood, although it could be anything today!

Mon the Well!!

:huh::huh::huh:

Gonnae no dae that? :lol:

Craig Paterson on the radio saying that the pitch doesn't look to good. That true?

very much so :lol:

It looks terrible, next to no grass in patches and very soft looking under foot, lots of deep gouges already with very little action on it.