Wrecked Season Ticket

brazilmfc

If you can show them the wrecked one, and it's recognisable as a current season ticket, I can't see why they'd have any objection to swapping it for a new one. (You might have to put up with it having a different seat number on it for the rest of the season, right enough.)

Incidents like this, along with many other reasons, makes me wonder why we haven't switched to a season card system yet.

A simple swipe & go affair, which can be stored in your wallet next your bank card.

They can still get lost and wallets can get stolen. I would be surprised if the club wouldn't be reasonable if the tattered remains can be presented - I've always found them to be pretty understanding.

Anyone done this ???

What can I do, please tell me its no gonna cost me 40 quid or something for a new one.

Phoning them or taking a trip up to FP and explaining your plight would seem the sensible thing to do no?

Least you'll know where you stand rather than fretting about it?

Phoning them or taking a trip up to FP and explaining your plight would seem the sensible thing to do no?

Least you'll know where you stand rather than fretting about it?

Got it sorted.

The reason I posted it on here first was rather than going down and getting charged £40/50, I wanted to know if anyone had got one re-printed free of charge.

Just so I had something to go by mate.

Incidents like this, along with many other reasons, makes me wonder why we haven't switched to a season card system yet.

A simple swipe & go affair, which can be stored in your wallet next your bank card.

Expensive to install and run. plus all it would take is for a server to crash / power fault at the turnstyle and we are all stuck outside missing the kick off.

I'm sure if we were pulling in 30 or 40 million quid from TV deals we might consider installing some electronic system too. Until that day, however, the club will just need to rely on the fans not throwing their tickets in the washing machine.

I'm sure if we were pulling in 30 or 40 million quid from TV deals we might consider installing some electronic system too.

Assuming I've not just missed Sky Sports Buddies on digital, I don't think St. Mirren pull in 30 or 40 million quid from TV deals.

Assuming I've not just missed Sky Sports Buddies on digital, I don't think St. Mirren pull in 30 or 40 million quid from TV deals.

Well aye but they were starting from scratch at a new ground and everyone knows they have had issues with turnstyle operatives. Its not a priority.

Well aye but they were starting from scratch at a new ground and everyone knows they have had issues with turnstyle operatives. Its not a priority.

I never said it was a priority. In fact, I'm perfectly happy with my season book. I was only pointing out that you don't need to be earning tens of millions of pounds to have the electronic system in place.

I never said it was a priority. In fact, I'm perfectly happy with my season book. I was only pointing out that you don't need to be earning tens of millions of pounds to have the electronic system in place.
And I was only pointing out that we have much higher priorities on which to spend our meagre income than electronic season tickets.