Mailshot

MST

Members should have received a mailshot from the Trust over the last few days. All part of our continued commitment to improve our communication in 2010.

Didn't receive it? Please send us a PM, twitter us @mstlatest or send an email to members(at)mstonline.net.

We appreciate your feedback, so what do you want to see in our next postal update due April 2010?

What do you want to see in the next mailshot is the topic, please keep it on that.

If you want to pick up on things like grammar or spelling, please do so in a PM.

It's a Thread regarding the art of formal communication. If they can't get it right from the onset, what chance enhancing their profile and/or attracting new members ? :nod:

Having posts deleted doesn't really enhance the outsiders view of the new 'Trust' however does it?

It depends really, doesn't it?

I never saw the original post in question, but if it's looking to start a rash of tit-for-tat nonsense that's going to clog up the thread then it's removal would be justified.

Like I said though, I didn't see the post, so i'm not saying that was the case.

It's sorted.

I thrust my nebb in where I shouldn't have, without realising at the time. Gaag deleted my post, but got distracted on-route to contacting me about it, and Speedie quite rightly defended his corner.......and before we knew it mountains from molehills :P

Best of luck to the new guys at the helm of the MST. If they win me over then all the better, it's not as if they have a hard act to follow.

Just a quick note to say I will bring a batch in blank envelopes along to the game tonight. Will be in JDs from 6pm-ish and will be in the back row of the East Stand, section B, throughout the game so if anyone wants one just give me a shout. Also happy to re-send any but mindful that the content will become a bit void if folk don't get them soon...

Finlay

I think a final batch was sent out late last week. If you still haven't received it, drop me a PM and I'll investigate for ye

I never got mine, but it's ok cos I got the email newsletter thing and clicked the link to view online.

Ballso, cheers for the reply but got a PM last night from Frazzle explaining all. Also got the email that Gaag has spoken of.