MST Poker Night

DosserJoe

Guys & Girls

Just to make you all aware. We are hosting a Poker Night at Jack Daniels Bar on Tuesday 16th of February.

The night will kick off at 7pm for Registration, with games commencing at 7.30pm.

There promises to be a few First Team players at the event and there will also be Champions League Football on the Big Screens as well, with the highlight the mouthwatering tie between Ac Milan and Man Utd.

Buy In for the event will be £8 for Trust Members and £10 for Non Members.

Numbers for this event are limited to a MAXIMUM OF 68.

So the night can run as smooth as possible, we are inviting participants to Pre Register. If participants could please PM me to let me know they are planning to come along, I will give you details of my PayPal account and arrange for the appropriate funds to be sent forward.

Feel free also to grab myself or any of the other Board Members at the game on Wednesday night or away on Saturday.

Once players are knocked out, we are operating a No Rebuy policy. However, tables permitting, we will open a second side game with entry fees set at £4 for Trust Members and £5 for Non Members. Late comers will also be invited into the side game.

Prizes will be allocated for places 1 to 3 in the main game for certain. Numbers permitting, we will extend the pot from positions 1 to 5 for prizes.

Dependant on numbers, the side game will operate on a Winner Takes All basis. If there are too many people involved in this game, we will extend the pot to prizes for positions 1 to 3.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you can, but as the numbers are limited you risk missing out. We're expecting a good turn-out from MFC players, who will be guaranteed a place, plus a good number of Colins regular poker players are up for it aswell. Obviously we'd like as many Trust members and 'Well fans as possible to be involved, and that's why we're giving people the chance to reserve their seat.

I know this should be in the Trust forum, but just for a bit more exposure...

MST Poker Night tomorrow (Tuesday 16th Feb)

Jack Daniels

7pm for registration

7.30pm games start

£8 buy in for Trust members

£10 for non-trust members

PM me to pre-register or come along on the night (seats subject to availability on the night).