'well V Rangers, Wednesday.

gav212

i really hope mcglinchey doesn't start. apart from his celtic wankathon in the papers the last couple of days it'd be a poor signal that a guy can come straight in on loan and walk into a winning team.

also been having a nosy on follow follow to see what insanity they have on the agenda at the moment. the protest they're planning against donald muir and lloyds bank is one of the most mindboggolingly stupid things i've ever seen. they are a bunch of complete mongos.

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woke up this morning and have a great feeling about tonight, 'Well 2 - 0 h**s. Scum from the land of weegie will greet about the pitch but the game will show we were right up for it giving them no time on the ball and getting right intae them !!!!!!!!!!!!

Getting more hyped up for the game as the day goes on.

McGlinchey in for Coke straight swap, think we'll play with a lot more width with 2 natural wingers starting and with Usain Bolt on the bench.

Could maybe sneak this.

brown seemed to decide on saturday that width wasn't the way to go on our park with o'brien playing in the centre for most of the game.

On the figures quoted you can see why the club put away fans in the Main Stand as well......but I still don't like it. Strange going through all the trouble of away ends/segragation, stewards and police inbetween you during the match and your standing at halftime having a piss in the bogs with a guy in a red, white, and blue scarf standing right beside you.

brown seemed to decide on saturday that width wasn't the way to go on our park with o'brien playing in the centre for most of the game.

Aye but if we played with width into Accies we would have played into there hands.

Rangers are a bit suspect with crosses and i think Sutton could ruff Wilson and Bougherra up more than Canning and McLaughin, as its accies style.

Rangers have sold just short of 6,000 tickets for the game, ensuring a noisy and passionate away support.

And the Clydesdale Bank Manager of the Month for January has urged the Motherwell public to come along and get behind the team, as the Steelmen aim to close the six point gap on fourth placed Dundee United.

“We really need a strong home backing from the Motherwell fans tomorrow,” said Brown.

“I understand Rangers have sold the majority, if not all, of their 6,000 allocation so there's a sizeable and expectant Rangers crowd showing up at Fir Park tomorrow.

“If you're a Motherwell fan and you, or someone you know, fancies coming along, then do so. We need them and the club needs them!

“The players have being doing quite well recently and it would be a fitting tribute to their form if we could have over 10,000 in Fir Park tomorrow with a sizeable portion wearing Claret and Amber.

“I always remember our ground as a place that was intimidating to opposition clubs, particularly when there were a lot of fans to scream the home team on. That's the sort of spirit we require at Fir Park tomorrow. There's nothing better than a game under the floodlights, so dig out your hats and scarves and get along tomorrow.”

It's all well & good sounding the battlecry for support, but I can't believe were charging home fans £2 more for a televised Wednesday night game than we do for a regular Saturday match :wallbash:

As for the game itself, i'm hoping to see Forbes come in and do well.

I can see both him and O'Brien being instrumental in us taking any kind of result from tonights game.

I like Brown's rallying cry to be honest. Hopefully there will be a decent and noisy 'Well support there.

Same here. I wonder why so many fans are going, considering they only took 2000 odd to Hamilton. Mibbe a midweek fixture is more appealing than half 12 on a Sunday or whenever it was.

Same here. I wonder why so many fans are going, considering they only took 2000 odd to Hamilton. Mibbe a midweek fixture is more appealing than half 12 on a Sunday or whenever it was.

As Celtic continue to stumble the gloryhunters can smell the trophies coming their way.

Anyone got a link to watch? Can't seem to get any joy from iraqgoals

EDIT: never mind, got it now.

Which one you using? Only one working for me is http://www.freedocast.com/forms/PopOut.asp...28631D72133109C, which is rubbish.

EDIT: Never mind, iraqgoals just doesn't like the beta version of Flash I've installed. Will roll it back...