'well V Rangers, Wednesday.

gav212

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have won. Regardless of the offside (and we were robbed there) a complete breakdown between Ruddy and Reynolds cost us the win. Point on the board though and onwards to the Accies on Saturday.

That just sums up just how jammy Rangers are against us. They ALWAYS seem to be able to profit from ONE lapse from us during a game. How one team can carry so much fucking luck is unbelieveable.

If I was offered a point before the gane I would have been delighted!!! So why am I gutted ?

A fucking stupid ugly retarded baldy linesman that is why!!!! If one current bun tries to blame the pitch tomorrow I will stick the head on them. The pitch was rank but had no bearing on the result. The ref on the other hand did!! Abosoute wank he and his assistants are!!!

Absolutely gutted, completely outclassed them and having a perfectly good goal off makes me feel sick. Jammy h*n fuckers.

Cant add anything to that, thats how I'm feeling.

Its a worse feeling than missing the penalty against them earlier in the season.

Delighted with the performance tonight, especially first half. We looked the side on top of the SPL, not that bunch of namby, dirty cheating gits. As for the officials, cheats is simply a word you can't use for some reason, but complete and utter incompetence is about right. I recall an incident when three or four very dirty OTT challenges (including what looked like a two-footer by McCulloch who was already on a yellow) went unpunished in the space of a few seconds before one of theirs falls over under virtually no pressure and the whistle goes. Then Papac gets a yellow for a red card tackle. Thought Jennings was immense tonight, exactly what that midfield needed. O'Brien should've been subbed with about 20 to go, the guy was absolutely shattered and was running on empty. Felt for Reynolds, solid all night but made an arse of it and suffered big-time. Craggs fantastic.

The goal which we didn't get would have been plastered all over every single paper, telly, website had it been Rangers who'd been denied. Nothing wrong with it, legit goal and at that 2-0 was game over, they were not getting back into it. Hateley's free-kick was brilliant. We've a huge amount to be proud of this evening, if I were one of them I'd be in hiding.....

Reynolds is having a fuckin laugh.

No matter what he has to put his melon on that ball and get it to fuck.

If that was craigan who'd made that error he'd have been slaughtered for it. Craigan is twice the defender Reynolds is at the moment

Reynolds shouldn't have left it but neither should Ruddy. Maybe TV pictures will show something different but it seemed to me to be one that Ruddy should have come out and got. Craig Brown said on the radio Ruddy himself was disappointed that he'd left it.

Other than that I think both Ruddy and Reynolds played very well. In truth Boyd missed a sitter when I think Jennings misdirected a header into the box. Basically we played 90 minutes and made two mistakes in the whole game, unfortunately they both fell to the best striker of recent times.

I love that nobody, 'til just then, has blamed Ruddy for making the shout then doing fuck all about it.

Fantastic performance by us. O'Brien, Hateley and the two strikers were brilliant. Bar the goal Ruddy was just taking the piss at times, fun to watch though.

I wonder if O'Brien had squared the ball to Sutton, instead of passing to McGregor, that would have been offside too :rolleyes:

EDIT: Fuck sake Ya Bezzer :lol:

Rant about linesmane is on the thread about the offside goal so I'll keep this to what we could control.

First half played some lovely stuff especially down the right hand side, had most of the game and thoroughly deserved our 1-0 lead. Free kick was outstandingly brilliant - I could watch that goal all night. Second half we started well but it was obvious that we were making more and more tired decisions as the game wore on. Reynolds made a hash of the goal, Hateley was totally out of position when the cross came in which meant Craigan had to be sacrificed to cover for him and you never know he may have dealt with it better. But lazt decisions meant we ended up deeper and deeper.

I think the thing that has improved Motherwell most under Brown is he seems to understand the value of the second ball and we frequently sacrifice the first one to win it. As such we see more of the ball in the midfield. Also Rangers tactic at corners was interesting tonight. Walter Smith obviously realised we would bring everyone back so had four or so just on a line at the D to whack a shot in becuase he knew they would win a half clearance. One to watch I think.

Overall delighted with our lads, disappointed at the mistake we made at the back and raging at the linesman. Ref made lots of wee mistakes but nothing that looked like changing the game or any needless cards so would give him a six but got no help from Baldy who I'd give one for minding his flag when he came out the dressing room. Dick.

I thought we looked far more solid without Coke in midfield tonight. Many people I've spoken to at the games would like Paw Broon to make his subbies a bit earlier, JOB looked dead on his feet, who knows if we had brought fresh legs on earlier maybe we could've prevented the equaliser.

Agree with you ESA, i feel the same about Brown that he could perhaps make subs a wee bit earlier, would have taken Forbes off earlier on if it was me but i cant criticise him other than that, the team are playing magnificently well at the moment and i dont think the equalizer was down to tiredness, it was just one moment of poor judgement. If we actually had competent officials then we would have won this evening, i have no doubts about that, Hopefully get a result on Saturday now!

May as well stick this in here ...

Why the Fuck does Bill Dickie have to stand in 'The Tunnel' when the players run out :rolleyes:

All that happens is that the MFC players have too body swerve him on the way out :lol:

He can do whatever the fuck he likes, he runs the place.

Also, Callum Murray can take a flying fuck to himself.

We were the only team willing to play tonight, Rangers were more than happy to go away with an undeserved point. Bad decisions up top on breakaways and an inexcusable error from Reynolds has cost us 3 points tonight that were ours to throw away. Fuckin' sick those c***s have left with a point.

We were the only team willing to play tonight, Rangers were more than happy to go away with an undeserved point. Bad decisions up top on breakaways and an inexcusable error from Reynolds has cost us 3 points tonight that were ours to throw away. Fuckin' sick those c***s have left with a point.

Not Reynolds error at all. Ruddy shouted to leave it, so totally Ruddy's fault.

At first I thought he had, had a shout, but after seeing it again; Ruddy makes no attempt to go for the ball and Hammell is on the wrong side of Boyd to be doing anything so thats why I think he's not shouted for it. As cliched as it is, if in doubt, fuck it out! That's exactly what Mark should've done, hit Knowetop with it and we would've had a wee 1-0 win.

oustanding performance all round proud of the team tonight but as usual a dodgy decision goes against us if that had happened up the other end you can be sure rangers wouldve got the goal.this result is harder to take than the draw earlier in the season even though we missed a late penalty that day.we passed the ball really well all game and all the lads put in a great shift i have to say i was impressed with jennings again tonight and hateleys free kick was a peach heres hoping we can get them tied up on new contracts as soon as.

Ruddy was going mental after the goal, I suspect Boyd cleverly shouted on behalf of everyone, there is no way Ruddy would be claiming a ball at that height delivered at that pace. If Boyd did indeed shout 'keepers' or whatever then it's a free kick but no ref in the land would give it.

We were outstanding tonight, so many excellent performances particularly Lasley O'brien and the duke. The entire defence were brilliant too and I've never seen us outplay Rangers for such long spells.

Onwards and upwards

Fuck Rangers

You can't shout 'mine' or 'keepers' (unless you are the goalie) for the very reason as Boyd proved the night. I dunno what the exact term for it is but I've been done for it before in amateur fitba.

You ever been playing fitba and some c**t goes 'BWOOGAFUCKYAE' or some shite as yer hitting a shot? That is actually a foul...

I may be talking shite but I even gave away a penalty for it once.

It is a foul - you can't make an unclear or ambigious shout claiming the ball or a shout using someone's name however until such times as refs are miked up to the players I doubt they could ever know who shouted what especially at professional level when there is a crowd in. But whoever said if in doubt fuck it out nailed it.