Bounce Game

JamesDmfc

We ran out 1-0 winners, it was mainly the under 19's who featured but Giles Coke and Darren Smith were given the full 90. Also a few trialists given a game not sure who they were apart from Daniel Spence who played about 60-70 minutes he looked okay a right back before being taken off and then brought back on and played at right mid looked as though he needs to get match fit but definite potenial from what i saw. Giles Coke was probably the best player we had constantly getting forward and was involved in everything :O

Also think Spence is getting digs with the Hateley's as he left with them after the game :P

oh and also heard James Grady talking to Archie Knox and i think it was about taking Gary Smith on loan to Morton :lol:

Is that a typo meaning Darren or do we have a youngster called Gary?
i'm pretty sure he said something like 'a like the look of number 9' who was gary smith as darren was number 11 i would've thought they would rather have darren but who know's, gary only played the first half when he got subbed for some black trialist and grady stayed for the second aswell.

Of course! Forgot that game was rescheduled from the 2nd. Cheers.

Is it not more to do with an automatic one game suspension for the red card, which meant he missed the next game against Aberdeen.

That red card took him over the points threshold, and his suspension for that starts tonight.

Is it not more to do with an automatic one game suspension for the red card, which meant he missed the next game against Aberdeen.

That red card took him over the points threshold, and his suspension for that starts tonight.

Didn't Quinn get a 2/3 game ban after his first red card last season?

i'm pretty sure he said something like 'a like the look of number 9' who was gary smith as darren was number 11 i would've thought they would rather have darren but who know's, gary only played the first half when he got subbed for some black trialist and grady stayed for the second aswell.

More Tony Rialists??