Davie Cooper Suite

KirkySuperSub

Sorry to hear you're not supporting the club financially, through the CC. Beer money spent elsewhere will be going straight into the very deep pockets of publicans and brewers.

But you don't want any PATG customers in?

No, I never said that. All I'm saying is that if there's insufficient capacity then ST holders should get preference.

No, they should let the people who arrive first in that way maximising there profit by selling more drinks irrespective if they are season ticket holders or not.

Yet another reason for a stadium move that will house a large 'sports bar' as part of the revenue streams :thumbup:

As for this - are Motherwell FC ACTUALLY reducing their Limiting their possible Clientelle to 2500 when it could be double that?? Just because a few moaning faces ST holders were too late for their pint one week?

Who calls these shots?

I wrote a letter last week to ask if they could keep a macaroni pie just in case, as a ST holder, I wanted one yesterday and not to sell one to anyone who cannot produce a ST. THe fact I didn't want one and they had to bin it doesn't bother me as an important fan I knew it was there if I wanted and none of these PATG minions prevented me from getting it and giving the club the 50p profits.

Seriously though, the club moan about the loss as a result of losing a fixture and an OF fixture yet they can afford to turn away people from a half full bar. However if they made that decision then surely to goodness it should have been communicated beforehand.

Went into the Cooper for a pre match pint as usual. I am a ST holder but no one paid any attention as me and my mate walked straight in and up the stairs. No attempt whatsoever to ask for Season Tickets, so clearly any checking is random. This was about 45 minutes before kick off when you would expect the place to be fairly busy. Surprise surprise the place was the quietest it has been all season. Not even a queue at the bar! Now I know why. If there is now a policy in place to limit entry then it's certainly effective. Crazy.

IMO the Cooper should be open to all. After all we all support the same team and spend the same currency. Limiting it to ST holders only is economic madness and makes no sense whatsoever. If anyone chooses to arrive later....ST holder or not... on and finds the place full, then tough. Get there earlier next time.

Most pubs, clubs etc would be delighted to have a full house. Looks like MFC shooting themselves in the foot by over reacting to a one off complaint from a ST holder who threw his teddy out the pram. MFC....Get this sorted.

Went into the Cooper for a pre match pint as usual. I am a ST holder but no one paid any attention as me and my mate walked straight in and up the stairs. No attempt whatsoever to ask for Season Tickets, so clearly any checking is random. This was about 45 minutes before kick off when you would expect the place to be fairly busy. Surprise surprise the place was the quietest it has been all season. Not even a queue at the bar! Now I know why. If there is now a policy in place to limit entry then it's certainly effective. Crazy.

IMO the Cooper should be open to all. After all we all support the same team and spend the same currency. Limiting it to ST holders only is economic madness and makes no sense whatsoever. If anyone chooses to arrive later....ST holder or not... on and finds the place full, then tough. Get there earlier next time.

Most pubs, clubs etc would be delighted to have a full house. Looks like MFC shooting themselves in the foot by over reacting to a one off complaint from a ST holder who threw his teddy out the pram. MFC....Get this sorted.

100% correct with that post.

The cooper should be open to all if they are there early enough to get in for a pint before the match .Im also a season ticket holder and as posted if its full tough just go someware else as it would prob be my own fault for turning up at say 2pm on match day and expecting to be let in ( i prefer going to daniels anyway to be honest ) but as you mentioned the bar was not busy and as a result there takings could have been a lot better if it was open to all .

JT.