'well Vs. Killie 27th Feb

muir on tour

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since we bet them the only blemish for Kilmarnock was a narrow defeat away to Aberdeen. 6 matches undefeated since.

So probably the form side outside ourselves and Rangers then. We will need to keep an eye out for Chris Maguire who is scoring goals and got one at Fir Park last season if I remember correctly. Can't believe McGhee let him go on loan to Kilmarnock when Aberdeen are struggling in that department.

Without sounding too confident you'd hope we could win this one at our place, especially if we can maintain our recent form. I reckon 9 points from the remaining matches would probably be enough to get us a Top Six position so a win on Saturday would go a long way to achieving that.

1-0 home win again? Fingers crossed!

i'm unsure about this one. i'd obviously be delighted with a win but more than any other team i think the pitch will be more "appealing" to Killie.

not exactly reknown for their classy footballing skills, route 1 could be an option that may pay off for them. i think in both games, we've done well to handle Kyle, so fingers crossed tomorrow igoes the same way

i'm not as confident as other posters, but hopefully i will be eating my words by FT tomorrow

Ruddy

Hateley - Craigan -- Reynolds - Hammell

Humphrey - Jennings - Lasley - O'Brien

Murphy - Juke

motherwell 2-0 kilmarnock

dont think murphy deserves to be droped and duke has more goals than sutton so gone for those 2 up top. hump tore gary hay to peices at rugby park so would start him

Can't imagine Brown will make many changes for this one. Harsh on Murphy but I'd stick Jutkiewicz back on with Sutton, who's been superb in recent weeks. Maybe an idea to keep Humphrey as an impact sub for this one but no qulams if he starts with Coke the most likely to drop out.

Another 1-0 I reckon, Sutton with the winner.

In Sutton's 26 appearances this season, we've lost just 6 times. 9 Wins, 11 draws, 6 defeats, 2 of which were in cup competitions. And we've failed to score in just five of those. Of the nine games Sutton didn't play in, we won 2 and lost 6 scoring in 5 of those.