Game Off

delboy

I tell you something, this game today - the SPL one between us and Kilmarnock that is - COULD very well be in doubt IMO. It has been constant rain/sleet/light snow all night long here in Motherwell so that will do the pitch no good atall I fear.

What an embarrassment that would be if it was called off especially after it being given the green light just the other day. What's more I reckon that the authorities would not take too kindly to a call off from us today, given all the problems we've had. :P

I tell you something, this game today - the SPL one between us and Kilmarnock that is - COULD very well be in doubt IMO. It has been constant rain/sleet/light snow all night long here in Motherwell so that will do the pitch no good atall I fear.

What an embarrassment that would be if it was called off especially after it being given the green light just the other day. What's more I reckon that the authorities would not take too kindly to a call off from us today, given all the problems we've had. :P

By all reports heavy rain will help the surface bind together stopping those holes appearing in the park so no chance of the game being off today.