Kaiser

nethertonwellfan

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was brutal! What is the big fascination with him? The original poster is way OTT. He bottled it during one of the biggest games in our history and if he was that good what has he done since he left Motherwell ?

He wasn't the best but was a great servant to the club.

No way was the original poster OTT. What games are you on about?

He wasn't the best but was a great servant to the club.

No way was the original poster OTT. What games are you on about?

The CIS semi against Celtic for a start. for a start ! Of course he was OTT he was never a legend and never will be. The last Motherwell Legend was Stevie Kirk.

Loves Motherwell but Mutley forced him out!!

Wouldn't even look at him on the Fir Park Corridor!

I am biased he was one of my all time favourited so get it up you McGhee !!!

I told him I named my dug efter him and he laughed

Share your memories !

Mon the well !!

xxxxxxxx

In fact what is not OTT about this post ?

In fact what is not OTT about this post ?

The CIS semi against Celtic for a start. for a start ! Of course he was OTT he was never a legend and never will be. The last Motherwell Legend was Stevie Kirk.

Ach behave yersel. For one the guy obviously had great respect for Corrigan as do alot of Motherwell fans.

Then the semi final. How the fuck is that bottling it!?

Plus, is Phil O'Donnell not a legend? I think he is but thats another story.

Get your facts right before you start spouting pish.

Ach behave yersel. For one the guy obviously had great respect for Corrigan as do alot of Motherwell fans.

Then the semi final. How the fuck is that bottling it!?

Plus, is Phil O'Donnell not a legend? I think he is but thats another story.

Get your facts right before you start spouting pish.

Did he not bottle it in the last minute? He named his dog after average player, is that no stalker material? Plus the title of the thing a fucking legend is way OTT. Phil O Donnell was a great player but no legend. He left us for Celtic afterall and didn't play with us for a long enough period to gain legendary status. I would say Dougie Arnott is more of a legend.

Did he not bottle it in the last minute? He named his dog after average player, is that no stalker material? Plus the title of the thing a fucking legend is way OTT. Phil O Donnell was a great player but no legend. He left us for Celtic afterall and didn't play with us for a long enough period to gain legendary status. I would say Dougie Arnott is more of a legend.

:wallbash::doh::doh:

I take it you don't have an argument to put forward so you resort to silly animations?

Your talking shite so thats why Ive responded that way. I'm all for opinions and ideas as such but come ontae fuck, your opinions are pish.

Your talking shite so thats why Ive responded that way. I'm all for opinions and ideas as such but come ontae fuck, your opinions are pish.

A bit of a contradiction there. They are only pish because you have the Claret and Amber tinted specs on. Say nothing against any Motherwell player past or present or I will crack up. That is your attitude and I bet you were one of the clueless numpties who sang Bob Malcom's name.

How about some decent arguments against my opinions instead of saying they are shite ?

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg:wallbash:

Although im more in agreement with him than folk that think Corrigan shouldve been anywhere near international football or was some sort of Kaiser on he park.

I'm no really sure but I think you agree with me so thanks. At least someone can see through the tinted specs.

A bit of a contradiction there. They are only pish because you have the Claret and Amber tinted specs on. Say nothing against any Motherwell player past or present or I will crack up. That is your attitude and I bet you were one of the clueless numpties who sang Bob Malcom's name.

How about some decent arguments against my opinions instead of saying they are shite ?

Mate Ive followed Motherwell for the past 20 years. Seen ALOT of shite, heard alot of shite. So no i don't have the claret and amber tinted specs on. No I didn't sing Malcolm's name but I supported him because he was wearing the Motherwell jersey.

I used to be the first to put any player down, for example Clarkson never got a minutes peace from me but majorly proved me wrong. But now every player gets a fair crack of the whip so I just give as much encouragement as I can. The players I'm sure would prefer it that way aswell.

Youve came onto this board with the completely wrong attitude. You have your opinion, I have mine. I'd prefer to leave it at that.

Although im more in agreement with him than folk that think Corrigan shouldve been anywhere near international football or was some sort of Kaiser on he park.

Would agree with being nowhere near to the international squad but was still an important player for us.

I came on to this board and expressed my opinion and if people disagreed I expected an adult debate. Although people seem to think I am on the wind up. That is not true and they are only saying that because they can't express an an argument in an adult fashion.

I came on to this board and expressed my opinion and if people disagreed I expected an adult debate. Although people seem to think I am on the wind up. That is not true and they are only saying that because they can't express an an argument in an adult fashion.

Mate I respect that you have an opinion, you just need to tone it down a wee bit.

But if you feel that you have to get it across in an aggressive manner then so be it.

I will give you an adult debate.

Firstly, I will address the Corrigan issue. I liked him I though he was quality. He wasn't the greatest player ever but he was one of the most consistent players and played a shit load of consecutive games before his injury. He is also one of the nicest guys you will ever talk to. As for naming my dog after him that was not stalker material at all. I am Motherwell crazy. In fact my whole life revolves around Motherwell football club. That may be sad but it's the way I am and I will never change. I wanted to give my dog a Motherwell related name. I thought of Cooper, Faddy and even Softy. In the end I thought Kaiser was a quality name. So get a fucking grip of yourself. If I am ever the father of a daughter I will insist she is called Amber.

Your comments on uncle Phil are disgusting. Yes he did go to Celtic but we received the biggest single transfer fee we ever have for him. Oh aye and he scored in a certain cup final win. I would also say Faddy was a legend too. In fact we have have received more money for him than any other player in our history.

Is that adult enough for you ?

Your comments on uncle Phil are disgusting. Yes he did go to Celtic but we received the biggest single transfer fee we ever have for him. Oh aye and he scored in a certain cup final win. I would also say Faddy was a legend too. In fact we have have received more money for him than any other player in our history.

Is that adult enough for you ?

NWF I think your :doh: argument was bad enough but there was fuck all wrong with Psycho's argument regarding Phil O'Donnell. Disgusting? You're having a tin bath; if a difference in opinion is classed as "disgusting" then we have a long way to go!

NWF I think your :doh: argument was bad enough but there was fuck all wrong with Psycho's argument regarding Phil O'Donnell. Disgusting? You're having a tin bath; if a difference in opinion is classed as "disgusting" then we have a long way to go!

I actually thought that after I posted it . It wasn't the point I was trying to make. It was the attitude in general. I made the post in anger after being accused of being a stalker.

You're argument is pish, Kirk was the last legend, no wait, it was Arnott. Martyn Corrigan might not be a legend in your eyes, but he was a tremendous servant to this club, you're obviously bitter at losing a match to Celtic by his mistake, maybe get over it mate, we're Motherwell shit like that will happen to our club all the time.