Reynolds To Psv? (rumour)

Sweeney

What do you rate him at ?

I don't seriously rate any footballer on earth at more than about £100k at the very most. Considering what the average supporter earns in wages in a year, even £1m for a football player is ridiculous.

So, with that in mind, about £8,000.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go away and grow up.

Yes he's over rated but unfortunately in todays market over rated players go for over inflated prices. look what Liverpool paid for Aqliani (sp ?)

That is the point I am trying to make! He is overated and a wanker and a tim. So he is a triple baw bag! So you agree with me he is overated ? Good.

Ronaldo ! :lol:

I don't seriously rate any footballer on earth at more than about £100k at the very most. Considering what the average supporter earns in wages in a year, even £1m for a football player is ridiculous.

So, with that in mind, about £8,000.

^_^

mcgeady's final ball lets him down time after time. If he could improve that and get some consistancy he would be a good player. He will get sold for £4 to £5 million in the summer to balance celtic's books.

Agreed , they need to recoup the money spent on Keane somehow

if real madrid can generate £400 million a year in turnover does ronaldo not at least deserve 1% or 2% of that considering it's his talent that's creating a lot of the revenue?

That's not Real Madrid CF. That's Real Madrid the company. So all the other teams they own, not just football.

No, they're not a company. 400m euros is the football related turnover.

Is it? Then the fans must be wondering why the fuck they're winning fuck all, while their prize asset can't even be bothered to acknowledge them, or their team, or the opposition, or gets pissed off because the team wants to help another player get on the score sheet (for the first time that season)...

Sorry, you've lost me.

Steelboy thinks Ronaldo should be entitled to his share of Real's money - although they don't make a massive profit as it is - but Ronaldo is not helping them win anything - nor has he been much of a team player if you watch their games (specific mention was made after Real hammered Villarreal when he went into a mood when Real gave the penalty opportunity to Alonso instead of him - as Alonso hadn't scored all season, and Ronaldo was on a hattrick). All is not well within the Real family and Ronaldo.

So I was wondering why a player that is doing nothing to improve Real's fortunes on the park deserve anything extra, when the fans put more money and effort into Real Madrid CF and Real Madrid the company than anyone - and have basically got fuck all return - especially in the Champions League.

guys like ronaldo, messi and rooney have a very rare talent that millions of people around the world are willing to pay to see in some way or another. how many millions of people regularly watch these players?

no one argues that paul mccartney, jk rowling or james cameron shouldn't make milllions so why shouldn't the top footballers get to make the as much as they can from their talents.

Sorry should have split the paragraph. The "is it" was aimed at you

No bother. They're like Barca in the respect that they are nominally owned and run by their members, who vote to elect a president so they're not a company in the sense they'r enot incorporated.

guys like ronaldo, messi and rooney have a very rare talent that millions of people around the world are willing to pay to see in some way or another. how many millions of people regularly watch these players?

no one argues that paul mccartney, jk rowling or james cameron shouldn't make milllions so why shouldn't the top footballers get to make the as much as they can from their talents.

I would! :nod:

Exactly.

McGeady is overated, especially when Celtic try and claim he's worth £10m+, but if you're basing player valuations on what English clubs pay, then I'd say McGeady is worth about £5m.

When people say McGeady is worth over 10 million, you have to ask yourself would you pay that for Liam Lawrence of Stoke who consistently keeps him out of the Ireland team? I think not.