Reynolds To Psv? (rumour)

Sweeney

When people say McGeady is worth over 10 million, you have to ask yourself would you pay that for Liam Lawrence of Stoke who consistently keeps him out of the Ireland team? I think not.

When people say McGeady is worth over £10million, you have to ask yourself why they closed Hartwood Hospital...

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another excellant assured performance today from Reynolds today. Any scouts watching must have been impressed, antother couple of £'s onto his value.

There were at least two scouts today from Man Utd and Preston North End, wonder who they were watching ?

yep and assured and confident display today capped off with an excellent goal. If Craigan wasn't such a good servant to us I'd say give Reynolds the captains armband.

According to the BBC, Reynolds was captain yesterday; paragraph 6: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/s...rem/8563564.stm [No sign of an armband in the picture, though] B-)

Reynolds is certainly having a great season. He's started every competitive game, played in several positions and has yet to be booked. Quite an achievement for a centre-half (most of the time) in the SPL. Brown is correct in stating that he deserves to be playing at a higher level and that it would be unfair of Motherwell to deny him that should it materialise.

I will be amazed if he doesn't make the next Scotland squad, if fit.

SD