Graham Spiers - Complete Tosser!

hammy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That could also explain siding with a guy who wears leather elbow patches on his tweed jacket.

Not siding with anybody, simply pointing out how ridiculous some of the mock outrage is on here about a nothing article.

Some of the points are valid, but a lot of it is just greeting for the sake of greeting.

Not siding with anybody, simply pointing out how ridiculous some of the mock outrage is on here about a nothing article.

Some of the points are valid, but a lot of it is just greeting for the sake of greeting.

See you wasted it going back to the serious stuff, stick with the elbow patches. :P

See you wasted it going back to the serious stuff, stick with the elbow patches. :P

Well since you mention it, I personally think it's only right that next season's Motherwell Fans Club home kit has elbow patches in his honour.

I get what your saying Jay but I love being mock outraged. It's part of being a football fan after all no matter how seriously we take the game it's still escapism and a way to let off some steam away from the bigger deals in life. It's what I love about this message board, it's a virtual world so nobody can really hurt anyone by what they say. I would wholeheartedly admit to greeting for the sake of greeting.

I just happen to think it's a shit article from a supposedly quality broadsheet newspaper. It's a tabloid article.

I'd go for the patches anyday. I would love to see a sea of claret and amber tweeds complete with patches in some European town or city this Autumn.