St Mirren Away

ForthThistle

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd not normally change a winning team but o'brien had a nightmare yesterday, we'd have been better off with the wee girl taking the pens at halftime on the left. wtf was he doing at the kickoff?! i've not seen anything like that since i was at primary school.

i don't think playing two wingers worked very well, jenno and las were constantly going mental at o'brien and humph for not tracking their men and it made us a bit disjointed when we had the ball. it's not ideal but i'd stick coke back in left mid to start with and leave o'brien on the bench.

the big dilemma is if the juke is fit enough to play can we leave him out? murphy and sutton both did well but big lukas made the difference when we he came on. i don't think he will be fit enough for tuesday but hopefully it'll be a problem for saturday.

ruddy

hateley crags reynolds hammell

humph lasley jenno coke

sutton murphy

Yeah, I'd agree with that side Steelboy. Think Coke's performance last week when he came on meant he was unlucky not to start on Saturday, but with O'Brien playing as poorly as he did, I'd be happy enough for that to be rectified on Tuesday. Felt Lasley was well below par, maybe tiring? May look into playing Forbes in there from the start.

Going to be my first visit to the new St Mirren Park so looking forward to meeting up with a few mates in the Last Post then heading along to the ground- I know it's right next to St James, but anyone walked it from the centre and know how long it takes?

Would settle for a point right now to keep the run going, but surely we are due a result at the midden park. Same finishing eleven from Saturday - particularly the reinclusion of big Lukas - if fit - what a difference he made on Saturday. Duberry was having a field day until Lukas' introduction - really turned the game in our favour.

You going through.

Massive game as 3 points will put us level with Hibs but i think its got 0-0 written all over it. St.Mirren are rank rotten & we always play pish there so i fear a 0-0. And why do we have to play Saturday Tuesday Saturday and our rivals Hibs & Utd don't? Bit unfair that IMO

Think it's the SLC Final in a week or two and we're due to play St Mirren that day?

As for the result, I have no idea. This time last week I was convinced we wouldn't beat St Johnstone, but came round as the week progressed. It's strange because I have a feeling we'll get beat tomorrow. But at the same time I think there's a very good chance we won't concede. And a great chance we'll score. Which means I'm predicting a win!

1-0 to Motherwell

Looking forward to the game! Think its going to be a tight tough match but we will edge it 1-2. First time taking the car to this place so wheres best to park that will be safe.... Had a look on the maps and was looking around about Clark Street maybe?

Mon The 'Well!

The MD at my work is a massive St. Mirren fan and has just popped into my office and gave me a ticket to the corporate hospitality for tomorrow night...champage reception, four course dinner, after match drinks etc...result.

I'm going for a 2-0 'Well...with Murphy to make it four goal scoring games on the trot.

Massive game as 3 points will put us level with Hibs but i think its got 0-0 written all over it. St.Mirren are rank rotten & we always play pish there so i fear a 0-0. And why do we have to play Saturday Tuesday Saturday and our rivals Hibs & Utd don't? Bit unfair that IMO

on the flip side motherwell will have 2 weeks to prepare for the game at tannadice whilst we have to go to pittodrie and easter road on the 20th and 24th. St Mirren game was brought forward because there in the cup final.

Would settle for a point right now to keep the run going, but surely we are due a result at the midden park. Same finishing eleven from Saturday - particularly the reinclusion of big Lukas - if fit - what a difference he made on Saturday. Duberry was having a field day until Lukas' introduction - really turned the game in our favour.

You going through.

What time do we need to leave.

The wife is not home until 6:30pm..

Let me know.

Would settle for a point right now to keep the run going, but surely we are due a result at the midden park.

St.Mirren are rank rotten & we always play pish there so i fear a 0-0.

Don't forget that hidden away amongst all the shite at their new place was a 3-1 win there at the end of last season. Should have been even more emphatic had Jim O'Brien not screwed a shot wide after a move which had them chasing shadows.

It meant nothing to us whilst it looked like they were being dragged into the relegation battle - which actually made it all the more enjoyable for me in my own petty little way.

Don't forget that hidden away amongst all the shite at their new place was a 3-1 win there at the end of last season. Should have been even more emphatic had Jim O'Brien not screwed a shot wide after a move which had them chasing shadows.

It meant nothing to us whilst it looked like they were being dragged into the relegation battle - which actually made it all the more enjoyable for me in my own petty little way.

Andy totally forgot about that one - just seems to be a shit game, weather and result any time we're there :(

We dug in well on Saturday, but I wonder if the team needs freshening up for tomorrow. There is an argument that Jimo will tire as he did on Saturday following his illness, and Las could do with a wee rest, so maybe Giles and Forbesy could come in?

It all depends on how the players look in training, but this is usually a physical trench warface type of game, for which you need fully fit bodies, so I wouldn't consider starting Lukas either.

Like I said before Perth I'd take a point as we usually struggle there, and I think we'll get that at least.

We're going to lose at some point and it could very easily be tomorrow night. However the same could have been said of Saturday's game at Perth so there's no reason why we shouldn't be quietly confident of remaining unbeaten here, espcially with the run we've been on since the turn of the year.

This could go either way, but I think it's a 1-1 draw.

I can smell a defeat coming im afraid. -_- . Was at Love Street for the cup game and they MURDERED us. I'd LOVE to be wrong. Another factor is how much did the game at Perth take out of us. I remember a marvellous 3-0 away to Killie a few weeks ago only to be gubbed by Caley a few days later...Im depressed. :huh: . Still i had a FAB time in Perth on saturday.

Still i had a FAB time in Perth on saturday.

You and me both went up with my dad met craig levein out the front saw boyle toddling in as well and was sitting right behind the goals when sutty banged in the winner.

Fancy him scoring against his old club and murphy to keep his tally going 2-1 to us higdon to score first.

Mon the well