St Mirren Away

ForthThistle

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, can anyone answer this?

Thats normally the case there mate.

I would go with the 11 who finished the game on Saturday Forbes and Duke gave us a very different shape from the earlie part of the game and could provide a competent threat against Gus' 5-5-0 formation.

Am I right in saying I can't pay at the gate but the wee ticket office is open right up to kick off?
Sorry, can anyone answer this?

the motherwellfc.co.uk official site clicky it's really good these days and gets regularly updated with all sorts of info

answers your question as well as lots of other info.

As for the game, 0-4 Paybacks a bitch ain't it :huh:

Thats normally the case there mate.

Cheers. :unsure:

the motherwellfc.co.uk official site clicky it's really good these days and gets regularly updated with all sorts of info

answers your question as well as lots of other info.

Had a look earlier before that news was up. Thought it would be in the 'latest ticket information' section but it's not. Cheers anyway, half 6 till kick off. Suits me.

unfortunately don't see anything other than a scrappy crappy defeat here to end our unbeaten run. :(

This is a game where we need as much bite in the midfield as we can muster, and with that in mind my team selection would be:

Ruddy

Reynolds, Craigan, Page/Hutchinson (either fit?), Hammell

Hateley, Lasley, Jennings, Coke

Sutton, Jukiewicz

Not that Hateley's gonna get put into the midfield again this season, but i just think that's how we should play it.

Massive game tonight. Draw or win guarantee's top 6, gets us a big gap on hertz and could pull us level on points with 4th place.

Of course, if we win 6-0 we'll go outright fourth :P

unfortunately don't see anything other than a scrappy crappy defeat here to end our unbeaten run. :(

This is a game where we need as much bite in the midfield as we can muster, and with that in mind my team selection would be:

Ruddy

Reynolds, Craigan, Page/Hutchinson (either fit?), Hammell

Hateley, Lasley, Jennings, Coke

Sutton, Jukiewicz

Not that Hateley's gonna get put into the midfield again this season, but i just think that's how we should play it.

Massive game tonight. Draw or win guarantee's top 6, gets us a big gap on hertz and could pull us level on points with 4th place.

Of course, if we win 6-0 we'll go outright fourth :P

So you want to alter the best defence in the UK right now. Thank christ your not the manager!

Same team, same formation, same beleif, same hunger and a nice 2-0 win for the Well.

I am really excited about the game tonight but at the same time i am dreading it. I absolutely hate playing them especially with the big bastards they've got up front.

I would definitely go with the same 11 that finished Saturdays game so impressively. Murphy did well on Saturday but it's hard not to start with the Juke after his best performance in a Motherwell shirt for me albeit only being for the final 10 minutes.

I am going for a 2-0 win to the Well!

I have a very quite confidence about this one sssshhhh

After seeing the sun today (basing my confidence on a sun article silly i know)

the form table over the last ten games shows us joint on points with rangers and st mirren at the bottom.

Surely we can break our duck against them tonight, i seriously detest st mirren ruined our season last year, brown seems to be breaking all the old curses the live game one (fucked) the manager of the month one (fucked) heres hoping the st mirren one is the next one for annihilation!!!!!!!

Only found out the game was on today and the decision to go or watch Arsenal. Already seen us get humped away to Mirren this season in the cup and am not going back this year. nil nil. Keep the unbeaton run going. Again delighted with a win, JOB and Lasley on the bench as they looked tired, bring Coke and Forbes in and assess at HT who to bring on.

Young Murphy will relish this opportunity if the Duke is still injured and against guff defence i hope he has a field day.

Come on Motherwell! and Arsenal!!!!

I'm looking for 4 points from the next 2 games, but not too worried which game we draw.

Now that's sitting on the fence.

If we are to take 4 points from the next 2 games this would be the game to take a point as 3 points against Hearts on Saturday will pretty much secure 5th place.

For all the supposed we'v done no bad against them in the league chat, I can't remember the last time I have actually seen us win away against them. I think it would have been thegame that DLS came off the bench and scored, and that might even have been in the cup!!

I've got a comp tonight, so hopefully I'll be sitting on my hands with a big smile on my face if/when the 'well fans get to celebrate!