St Mirren Away

ForthThistle

Team: Ruddy, Hammell, Reynolds, Craigan, Coke, Humphrey, Jennings, Sutton, Hateley, Forbes, Saunders

Subs: Fraser, Jutkiewicz, Lasley, Murphy, O'Brien, McGlinchey, McHugh.

Murphy must be wondering what he's done wrong. Looks a crazy selection to me. Reynolds in midfield perchance?

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now we have the insanity of a split, ridiculous all seated stadia/undersoil heating criteria, half the OF trying to stave off bankruptcy, Gretna bankrolled into oblivion, miserable European performances and one of the worst International squad in decades.

How would having 18 teams in the top division alter any of that? Quite what Gretna's rise and demise has to do with an expanded top flight is beyond me.

Is this a reaction to losing a goal at the weekend, bit ott if it is! :O

Seriously hope Forbes, Coke and Humphrey get up the park ro not leave Sutton isolated. From what I heard O'Brien and Lasley were a bit below par at weekend so expected some changes but not quite so seemingly radical.

has to be said ... a very strong and attack minded bench as well if needed

3-1 well i reckon

in no way would i say hes playing a back 3. hately was our midfield before filling in a RB. saunders straight swap for him surely

Probably right since Mehmet is on the bench.

Ruddy - Saunders, Craigan, Reynolds, Hammell - Coke, Forbes, Hateley, Jennings, Humphrey - Sutton.

in no way would i say hes playing a back 3. hately was our midfield before filling in a RB. saunders straight swap for him surely

Indeed. Dunno where the back three chat is coming from. Seems pretty obvious to me it'll be a 4-5-1...

Ruddy

Saunders -- Reynolds --- Craigan --- Hammell

Humphrey --- Hateley --- Jennings --- Coke --- Forbes

Sutton

Not what I would have went with, but then I'm not the Motherwell manager with decades of experience and two Manager of the Months awards in a row! :O

I'm nearly craig broon :O

This is a game where we need as much bite in the midfield as we can muster, and with that in mind my team selection would be:

Ruddy

Reynolds, Craigan, Page/Hutchinson (either fit?), Hammell

Hateley, Lasley, Jennings, Coke

Sutton, Jukiewicz

Not that Hateley's gonna get put into the midfield again this season, but i just think that's how we should play it.

Makaveli let off a virtual smoke bomb and we had to evacuate temporarily

all back to normal now

Sounds like the 'Well have had a decent wee spell there

a few loose balls that strikers might have been able to capitalise on

Keep the pressure on the Saints keeper