St Mirren Away

ForthThistle

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another one of those you'd have taken a point before the game surely. Keeping this unbeaten run going is vital to our chances of nicking third or fourth. A point is better than none of course.

Another one of those you'd have taken a point before the game surely. Keeping this unbeaten run going is vital to our chances of nicking third or fourth. A point is better than none of course.

+1

I'll take the point although its a bad result in terms of aiming for a euro spot, they are the worst form team in the league right now. Brown set out to not lose the game tonight and it worked just felt the only thing i would've done differently would've been the duke on instead of mcglinchey for the last 15 mins.

It worked a treat on saturday with the duke attacking the left wing there must be some underlying doubt about his fitness or brown realises the real game in terms of securing top six football is on saturday.

I'M REALLY BUZZING ABOUT THIS GAME NOW!!!!!

Predicted a 0-0 bore in the first page of this thread coz we are always pish at St. Mirren. Considering the performance a good result but stuffs us up if Hibs & Utd win their game in hand. The sooner St.Mirren get relegated the better would save us an average of 6 points a season.

I'll take the point although its a bad result in terms of aiming for a euro spot, they are the worst form team in the league right now.

They might well be, but they are also fighting for survival so a point I'd say is a pretty good one.

A bit of a disappointing result but who are we to demand to win every game?

Sounded pretty turgid stuff and I hope that all the changes to the starting 11 were with a view to resting players from Perth in preparation for the Hearts game.

In isolation the three 0-0 draws against the bottom 3 teams is disappointing, but over all there is still hee haw to moan about really!

In all honesty we were lucky to escape with a point due to some awful finishing from them and some good last ditch defending/goalkeeping from us.

Coke and Forbes were woeful, Jennings was neat and tidy and Murphy was a threat when he came on.

I honestly don't know how St Mirren have lasted so long in this league. Other than the boy playing left back and Dorman they are absolutely murder.

No too bad a game.Ref was pish. another game unbeaten and another great save from Ruddy. St Mirren missed three great chances ha ha.All in all an ok result considering how badly we've played there recently.Thank feck we never lost our unbeaten run to them. Mon the Well!

Thought we'd perhaps get four points from these two games, but not in this order. 11 games unbeaten in the league is terrific. Still four short of equalling the 15 in 94/95.