Whats The Score With Shaun Hutchinson's Injury

Wellworn

It is a question I have been seeking an answer to for a while. At least that clears things up a little. I suspect we will need him to replace Reynolds when he is sold in the summer. You just worry that the moment he is back he may get another injury :)

Hope for his sake it is not another Ledley King scenario!

Still growing?? He'll be some height when he's done!!! :P . Seriously he'll be a good player for us and the perfect replacement for Reynolds for next season. Hopefully with 750g's in Motherwell's coffers. So hopefully he recovers fully and comes back next season. :rolleyes: .

I have been concerned about Shaun Hutchinsons injury for a while. I would rather he didn't play until it was 100% cleared up and then some. He may have been rushed back too early and this has made it worse.

He looks like a real prospect.

Lad still growing... Recent scan revealed a nasty hamstring tear. Season more or less written off with aview to being fully fit come pre-season. More than capable to step in for next years' title tilt B-)

If he's still growing, he will be some fucking size when he stops!

So saying that it better not be another Ledley King scenario isn't suggesting he could be injury prone?

Thought so. Next.

Eh. That's not what he said. He actually said he "hoped it wasn't" which is totally different from ""better not be". So yeah, maybe let the thread run before mentioning it, since no doubt some idiot will mention the words "injury prone" sooner or later... :lol: