End Of Season Dvd

jonnymfc

I was just thinking back on what a season the Well has had this last 12 months or so.

Uncertanty over McGhees future (touting for jobs)

Players leaving as contracts expired (9 or so) and Manager away

New Manager in Jim Gannon

Entry to the First Europa League and Pre-season

Young Guns getting a game and new players in

Gannon offski

Brown and Knox in and the current run.

What a season so far!

Really would like a DVD of this year and i dont know if this has been discussed in the past but with the current season i think many people would be interested in getting one. Could be a good source of revenue for the club and a keepsake for the fans.

Anyone agree or does People in the club know if this will be happening????

A season review of a season containing a shitload of draws and not very good football?

I'd rather publicly shit myself thanks.

Would you rather publicly shit yourself than be a well fan period? Sounds like it!

Surely in this day and age it would be fairly cheap to produce a DVD and you could sell it at a decent margin.

I'd love to have a end of season DVD with all the goals, highlights of the best matches etc.

As for demand - surely there would be more demand for a DVD than some of the items you can buy in the shop like a decanter with the club badge on it!

It doesn't have to be tremendously professional - just get good picture quality footage of the seasons highlights on a DVD.

Bang! There's a tenner.

Surely in this day and age it would be fairly cheap to produce a DVD and you could sell it at a decent margin.

I'd love to have a end of season DVD with all the goals, highlights of the best matches etc.

As for demand - surely there would be more demand for a DVD than some of the items you can buy in the shop like a decanter with the club badge on it!

It doesn't have to be tremendously professional - just get good picture quality footage of the seasons highlights on a DVD.

Bang! There's a tenner.

As long as there are no highlights of Chris Sutton. Especially against Hearts last week ;)