Celtic Game (away)

Rickoza

Second one was the 4-4 draw? I'm pretty sure that was at Fir Park though?

I'm pretty sure we played them at parkhead 1st game of the season year after the 4-4 draw

first game of the season 06/7 was the 2-1 defeat by rangers at fir park when phil scored the equaliser.

we played them at celtic park first day 04/5 on a sunday and we got pumped!

Nah nothing that grand - got a caravan in Embo, the wee village just outside Dornoch - been going up for years and got to know some of the local traders who mostly are County fans and are quite happy to talk all things Dosser :P

MON RA DOSSERS

It's a small world mate. My uncle owns a caravan there. been going for the last 4 years on holiday there.

Grannies Heilan Hame? nice part of the world!

It's a small world mate. My uncle owns a caravan there. been going for the last 4 years on holiday there.

Crackin' part of the world - the wee fella (who's nearly as big as me now :( ) often wears the Dossers colours along with his auld Da - even that far up, there's too many of the Squirm, although it's mainly folk visiting the park - have seen som kids with the Dossers strips so may well have been up at the same time as you guys.

Well fans here

Well fans there

Well fans every ..........

MON RA DOSSERS

the celtic attendance got given as out as 30,000 yesterday, so with our game being on sky and midweek there will likely be even less mhanks there.

hopefully we'll get a decent number of well fans there to make some noise, i've got a good feeling about this game for some reason :D