Highlights....

Guest 'Flow

Did you see in the second half though, Marky Reynolds has the ball in our box, no-one within about 20 yards of him, and somehow managed to flick it up and batter it off his hand!! :lol:

Edit: What a fuckin goal by the way!

Yet 'ANOTHER' penalty we should've had... I make that seven solid claims in the last five games.... A big fat NONE awarded :(:lol:

Think that one could have been a penalty rather than should. I'm not convinced there was much intent from Zaliukas. Goal was superbly built up, slight foul by Porter maybe but hey ho considering the pens we never got on Saturday that was probably deserved break.

Great to get another chance to see that goal, even better than I remember, bit of a foul on the defender but what the hell we were due a bit of the rub of the green for a change.

Thought ALL the guys put in a great shift last night and some good skill at times as well. They closed down Hearts at every opportunity and never gave them a minute on the ball.

A great win and a much needed 3 point, onwards and upwards. It's great to see a bit of balance, skill and dig about the team. You don't really realise quite how much we miss guys like Clarkson and Craigen and what they bring to the team until they aren't playing.

Hats off to McGee as well, obviously lots of hard work going on at the moment in the background and his much maligned signings are proving an awful lot of people wrong. Well done O'Brien and Klimpl cult favourites in the making.

Only slight moan, Lasley & Hughes when you are through on goal for christ sake have a dig PLEASE!!

C'mon the Well.

Maybe I'm biased, but I don't think Porter fouled Neilson for the goal. If you watch the highlights, Porter wins the header quite fairly and Neilson, realising he's beat, throws himself to the ground! Just my opinion mind.

No you're not being bias. Most over at Jamboskickback agree with you. Which, lets be fair shocked me

Theres a pic in the paper today of the goal, a split second after Ports has headed it. Neilsens wide eyed and mouth open, arms flying in the air...but theres a clear gap between them. Ports isn't touching him at all.

Never even considered it being a foul at the time and I still have the same (biased!) opinion! I'd be screaming for a foul at the other end of the park, but that's just me!

Never made the game, but from that looks like feck all threat from Hearts all game.

Why would Alan Stubbs have been watching from the stands?

Stubbs is coaching at everton now.

Could we lose another to the Blues ??

He is coaching the reserves, not sure who he would want from either team, Berra maybe ?

Nothing wrong with our goal I think. Their manager admitted as much, saying he thought his man "wasn't strong enough" or words to that effect. Our goal was absolutely fantastic to be honest, superb team work.

Nothing wrong with our goal I think. Their manager admitted as much, saying he thought his man "wasn't strong enough" or words to that effect. Our goal was absolutely fantastic to be honest, superb team work.

Superb team work exactly. Something that I thought had been missing in recent weeks, but seems to be getting better.