Bring A Friend For Free - Season Ticket Holders.

Robyn

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm planning to stand outside looking poor in the hope somebody will give me a ticket. <_<

Well, stand outside the Cooper because I've got no pals I'll give you my voucher.

Sorted.

You don't need to be my pal if you don't want to. :D

I've got a couple of individual fruit trifles in the freezer if you fancy them ? <_<

That would be great.

We can take them into the Cooper cos we don't get searched like the commoners in the East Stand.

:lol: (Controversial) :D

It would be interesting to hear the views of the friends of fans who attend on Saturday. Any chance of the club conducting a survey on why they don't come more often? Smaller crowds watching an improving Well side suggests something more has to be done to promote live football.

If the club has lost 400k in gate reciepts this season how do they get the people who take advantage of this offer to keep coming back?

Certainly not with the pish that was on show today. This is a real opportunity missed I think.

What was todays crowd?

Cooper and East looked a wee bit busier than usual.

Just checked BBC, 4268 so not really!

........and how many of them were people who hadn't been at Fir Park for a while. Could be that a lot of people who usually pay at the gate got in for free today.

If it was only 4268

we're closer to the end than I thought, as out core support must be dropping drastically

I know at least four extra in the East that wouldn't have been there, and the hundred or so from Calderbraes ( some Cooper turnstyle op's weren't allowing their guardians in with their tickets, so just the usual baws up there)

and the seven or so in front of us in the East who had to get moved by stewards for a season ticket holder to get seated ( they seven prob not be back as the were furious)(( dare say the season ticket holder wasn't too happy either <_< ))

Bit of a shambles at the gates today with a massive queue all the way round to the Chapman building from the East when I arrived, admittedly at five to three (thanks East Coast trains), but it seems they were insisting on you using certain gates up to this point, even though there was no one going through the cash gate. Thankfully common sense in the end prevailed and I got in only missing 5 minutes, but there were still quite a few behind me in the queue.

Could be that a lot of people who usually pay at the gate got in for free today.

Aye thanks to the wee wumman who gave me her voucher just as I whipped out a twenty at the gate :D

The steward actually tried to deny me saying she couldn't give it to strangers :lol: . Think she replied something like 'He lives doon the road fae me - I have known him all his life!'

Never seen her before in ma puff but thanks alot!!!

Don't think the 'scheme' worked then :)