On This Day !

rab_mackinnon

each to there own

rab_mackinnon you post what you like (the mods will let you know if it's too much) and if someone doesn't like it then tough

I don't have a issues with anyone who wants to show their respects for Phil or show some kind of remembrance for him, so fair play rab_mackinnon

I won't forget him nor do I mind being reminded of him

edit mistakenly thought Tammy had started the thread apologies rab_mackinnon

each to there own

Tammy you post what you like (the mods will let you know if it's too much) and if someone doesn't like it then tough

I don't have a issues with anyone who wants to show their respects for Phil or show some kind of remembrance for him, so fair play Tammy

Agreed.

Is there really any need for this? You say RIP but is this really letting him RIP?

See if you thought there was no need for this why did you open it and feel the need to comment? What is wrong with people paying respects and others abstaining and remembering in other ways. So stop being a fanny and just don't open the fucking thread if you don't like it. :lol:

each to there own

rab_mackinnon you post what you like (the mods will let you know if it's too much) and if someone doesn't like it then tough

I don't have a issues with anyone who wants to show their respects for Phil or show some kind of remembrance for him, so fair play rab_mackinnon

edit mistakenly thought Tammy had started the thread apologies rab_mackinnon

Spot on.

See if you thought there was no need for this why did you open it and feel the need to comment? What is wrong with people paying respects and others abstaining and remembering in other ways. So stop being a fanny and just don't open the fucking thread if you don't like it. :lol:

Listen here c**t, I'll comment in whatever topic I want. I think it's weird that people bring it up at every opportunity ok?

It's just strange that in in a similar Contribution made no comment. I guess I take it the same way. I'll post whereever i want and what I like.

So that everyone should be happy and no one has to get upset. I also do not.

Just my 2 Cents and as they say here: Nichts fuer ungut.

I'm with Geedub. Ripping the arse right out of it.

Very mixed feelings about this thread phil is held in the highest regard by well fans and beyond.

I never meant to cause any offence by it i was just showing my respects as for frazzle and geedub regardless of your opinions what gives you the right to chastize any one from doing this.

The two of you should be utterly ashamed of yourselfs if you have anything to say to me about this pm me this thread was a method of paying respects to a motherwell legend

-_- Another outgoing of grief... what next, an obituary page? C'mon admin you know it makes sense.

Not wanting to sully memories of which there are many, but, celebrate his day of birth when he played for us did you? I thought not.

wrong, player birthdays are often flagged up on this forum especially the older squad members

Very mixed feelings about this thread phil is held in the highest regard by well fans and beyond.

I never meant to cause any offence by it i was just showing my respects as for frazzle and geedub regardless of your opinions what gives you the right to chastize any one from doing this.

The two of you should be utterly ashamed of yourselfs if you have anything to say to me about this pm me this thread was a method of paying respects to a motherwell legend

I don't think I chastized anyone, to be fair, but then you tell me that I should be ashamed of myself.

So, just so I'm clear - you can dictate whatever you like in my direction, but I'm not allowed to give my opinion on something you've posted?

Nobody is questioning how high a regard Phil O'Donnell should be held in - I just don't think it helps his young widow or children to have his every birthday trumpetted about on here. I'm sure the people who matter hadn't forgotten.

The outpouring of public grief was fitting and natural at the time, given his high regard and the shock, but continually dirging it up again is (in my opinion) in very poor taste and should be left alone.