Pa Broon May Be Off

dinnae-punt-it

Deary me some folk just start topics for the sake of it i think. Sounds utter nonsense anyway.

Oh aye I forgot.........a fans message board isn't the place to discuss thinks you have heard. Ill remember that the next time the 'Ins and Out' thread appears. If a message board isn't the place to discuss rumours, whether they are rubbish or not, then what is the point in said message board in the first place.

AGAIN, I'm only telling you what I heard. He isn't a Motherwell fan, but has a soft spot for us! I'm definately don't believe the money stated, but he might have got that bit wrong, hell he might have got it all wrong, he might just be pulling my leg.....................................................................

BUT

Thewhole point of posting this on the boards was to see if anyone else had heard a similar rumour! Makes you wonder why....why bother posting right enough eh! :doh:

I heard today from someone who deals with a member of the board, that Craig Broon is off at the end of the season........aparently he is off to Norwich with Lambert going to Celtic. It is only a rumour, but it originates from high up inside the club, and I trust the source it came from. Shoot me down if you want, but I want him to stay, so really hope it is a load of pish!

You heard this from someone "who deals with a member of the board". Exactly what do you mean by that? I won't read any further because posts like this just annoy me.

dinnae-punt-it is that twat cameron fae real radio trying to wind ye all up, what he disnae realise is he is gonna get twatted real soon at his wee game of fitba, wae a big keyboard :P

Ewan Cameron and Bill Dickie are at the same end of the twat scale imo