Fraser Or Ruddy

decorator

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has tonights performance made a difference to anybody's opinion? Do people who previously thought Fraser was poor now think that he's alright or anybody who thought he was decent now think otherwise?

A fair few people have previously posted on this thread so it would be intersting to know what they think.

My opinion is that he would be a reasonable second choice but I wouldn't be confident with him as first choice.

Can the critics please remind me what Fraser did wrong? Were the defense not to blame ( 1 Iota) for both the goals ? Did he not make a great save frin Keane ? This is my opinion but the Motherwell fans were looking for a reason to jump doen fraser's throat tonight, And because they lost you are going off your nut.

Here is my take on the game :

We played fantastic and then we fucked up by scoring ! After that we fell away and Celtic improved. We would have won the game but lost 2 goals to Corners. Now the 1st one Fraser was 0% at fault and the second one I agree he could have done better but there was more to blame than just him.

He fucked up for the second? Surely it was Saunders who fucked up by misjudging the flight of the ball?

Not wholly to blame I'll admit but certainly had a large part in it. He came well off his line and then stopped and didn't even attempt to get the cross. Had he come for it he might have put the Celtic player off, had he stayed on his line he'd probably have saved the effort. Looked totally at sea for it.

Fraser wasn't too blame for any of the goals last night. First one was a combination of Jennings being outjumped and Reynolds going to sleep and losing Thompson. Second one was Saunders misjudging the flight of the ball, which is very unlike him. Pure and simple.

I do reckon though if Ruddy had have been in goals, he'd have came and collected both cross balls, however, the fact of the matter is that Ruddy is well over 6ft and Fraser is well under 6 ft! Fraser is a decent back up but won't be anything more.

Fraser wasn't too blame for any of the goals last night. First one was a combination of Jennings being outjumped and Reynolds going to sleep and losing Thompson. Second one was Saunders misjudging the flight of the ball, which is very unlike him. Pure and simple.

I do reckon though if Ruddy had have been in goals, he'd have came and collected both cross balls, however, the fact of the matter is that Ruddy is well over 6ft and Fraser is well under 6 ft! Fraser is a decent back up but won't be anything more.

:lol:

Michael Frazer is about 3 or 4 inches taller than Mark Reynolds, and taller than everyone at the club bar Ruddy.

I've backed Fraser from day one. He's not made any mistakes in a 'Well shirt and today he showed again that he is very capable. Give him the rest of the season.

Just wondering if psycho1991, decorator and mon da well still think this is the way forward after Sunday's uselessness between the sticks?

Is it true he's one of the highest paid at FP? If he is I think he should Wikipedia the Japanese Bushido code and do the honourable thing, I'm sure he'd find lots of tacky samurai blades sitting on many Forgie mantelpieces.

Just wondering if psycho1991, decorator and mon da well still think this is the way forward after Sunday's uselessness between the sticks?

Is it true he's one of the highest paid at FP? If he is I think he should Wikipedia the Japanese Bushido code and do the honourable thing, I'm sure he'd find lots of tacky samurai blades sitting on many Forgie mantelpieces.

I dunno what the code is, but if its to go about 'whacking' all of those trying to lynch him then I'm all for it.

Must have missed the part where Michael Fraser was a samurai.

Facepalm.

I dunno what the code is, but if its to go about 'whacking' all of those trying to lynch him then I'm all for it.

Afraid not, hoping he may do the honourable thing and fall on his blade (or sign for a 2nd Division team).

Seems we have been spoiled with Ruddy this season who definitely raised the benchmark, as a result his understudy has large boots to fill and unfortunately Fraser has been found sadly lacking in almost everything I consider a keeper should be doing.

A lot of professional football players would tend to improve when they move to a bigger club and have better talent around them challenging for a starting place. This guy has no doubt worked all season alongside Ruddy, the Polish guy and the coach and it appears no improvement or increase in composure.

Afraid not, hoping he may do the honourable thing and fall on his blade (or sign for a 2nd Division team).

Seems we have been spoiled with Ruddy this season who definitely raised the benchmark, as a result his understudy has large boots to fill and unfortunately Fraser has been found sadly lacking in almost everything I consider a keeper should be doing.

A lot of professional football players would tend to improve when they move to a bigger club and have better talent around them challenging for a starting place. This guy has no doubt worked all season alongside Ruddy, the Polish guy and the coach and it appears no improvement or increase in composure.

Aye, cos being injured for a majority of the season has nothing to do with it.

it was the way forward and now we know what we need for next season[cerney]

Must have missed the part where Michael Fraser was a samurai.

Must of missed this part as well.