Post Split Fixtures

Iain7_mfc

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If ever there was an arguement for getting rid of this split then this is it.

Twenty away games to eighteen home and BOTH Celtic and Rangers away from home in the last five games of the season. Complete and utter nonsense and potentially damaging to our season. How on earth can the powers that be in Scottish Football justify a situation like that where certain clubs can be royally shafted with what could be potentially their most crucial fixtures of the campaign, yet pull out all the stops to make sure that Celtic and Rangers get the same amount of home and away games against each other and cannot meet in what could potentially be a title decider.

Total pish.

Not just the split, get rid of the SPL, SFA and SFL and get one organisation sorting things out fairly. Won't happen as the Old Firm will make sure they always get things just as they want.

No more saturday home games until next season. <_>

Dundee United Sun @ 16.15 wtf

Hibs Thursday 7.45pm

Shafted indeed. :whistling:

Unbelievable. They have a cheek to annouce, AT THE START OF THE SEASON, post split fixture dates then they change two immeadiately upon their announcement and give one the most random time I think I have ever seen Motherwell feature in with regards to an SPL match.

That has to be the most random kick-off time in our history just about. Quarter-past four on a Sunday?!?!?! FFS, well seeing the big two won't get shat upon at any time.

We were due 3 away games but can anyone explain why we don't have Celtic at home?

I might be wrong and cant be bothered checking but if we've played one more away game than home come Tuesday night before the split how are we due 3 away and 2 home after the split ?

Awaits to be corrected

Wouldn't surprise me if, all of a sudden, the SPL came out and said it was a mistake here's the real fixture list. Only if they've realised they have ballsed it up, they are more likely to keep quiet. This would NEVER happen to Celtic or Rangers, never.

I might be wrong and cant be bothered checking but if we've played one more away game than home come Tuesday night before the split how are we due 3 away and 2 home after the split ?

Awaits to be corrected

Because three other top six teams are in the same situation meaning one of us had to suffer an imbalance. There should also be a team in the bottom six who will end up with 20 home games.

Because three other top six teams are in the same situation meaning one of us had to suffer an imbalance. There should also be a team in the bottom six who will end up with 20 home games.

One of us was due an away imbalance then , not necessarily us though. With the state of our pitch i think we have little grounds for complaint on it anyway.

Theres nobody got an easy last 5 games. Beat Hearts and 5th should be ours , beat Hearts and Hibs and we should be looking good for fourth

With Hibs in complete disarray, they could well be the team which misses out completely as their run-in aint exactly easy either. Big game for us could well be that Hibs game on the Thursday night They've clearly got masses of problems behind the scenes, commentators on the radio were saying the Hibs players came out to warm down after today's game laughing and joking - clearly not giving a shit about their performances.