Archie Knox Travelled To Cataluña To Observe Barcelona’s Training

Paco

I don't think it was a waste of time Archie would have learned alot from their training. I'm sure he could implement some things he learned from Barca into the Motherwell training regimes but it would take a while for it to make any impact.

Don't think you can call call the journey a waste of time yet. Anything learned form that exercise will take a few weeks or even months to be installed into the team.

shut up gary "installed into the team" ;):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

well see hopefully it wasnt bt im we have lost after his we trip. coz he went barca all the players got a break n now look whats happened. :lol:

To be honest Paco Archie Knox going to Barcelona for a week has got nothing to do with us losing our last two games. Maybe the week off the players had wasn't the best idea but the trip to Barcelona certainly isnt the reason for the two poor perfomances against Dundee United and Falkirk.

To be honest Paco Archie Knox going to Barcelona for a week has got nothing to do with us losing our last two games. Maybe the week off the players had wasn't the best idea but the trip to Barcelona certainly isnt the reason for the two poor perfomances against Dundee United and Falkirk.

i but coz of the trip the players had break so the trip is in a way a blame for us losin bt only time will if it was worth it. :lol:

I'm not overly concerned about the last two defeats, I think week off or not these results would have been the same. One to Dundee Utd in their own patch, always going to be a tough game and they have hit form now so no real shocker to lose up there. Falkirk game on paper looks a bad one but we went down to a quality goal to a team that are fighting for their lives. The team have been on a great run and have gone from a wobbly patch in the middle of the season to securing top 6 football maybe not surprising they might have lost a little concentration.

We still created some good chances against and were unlucky not to score where a few weeks ago these chances were going in, this is football. They look as though they havn't lost form just not getting the breaks. Even Barca have some shakey results against 10 men :lol:

Onwards and upwards! Hopefully none of the players and staff read these boards apart from Flow and Leanne