Reynolds To Leave?

milky ya dicks

sell him while we have the chance ... hees not outstandingly good hees just okay, if english clubs and psv and interested we should sell and either play hutchinson or buy some 1 else. whenever we have played hutchinson hees been quite good so giving him the change while hees still young will help him improve alot fasted

xxxxxx

Whatever happens our defensive line-up is n for a bit of change over the next season or so. Craigan cant have much more than a season maybe two left reynolds will be off and we dont really have a right back in place at the moment.... unless Hately really makes it his own, hasnt done himsel any harm so far it has to be said.

he will leave one day and it make sense to sell him get some kind of return for the investment the club has put in him

it's happened before and it will happen again

that's football

Yeah, I think it's time to sell him. He's made it pretty clear that he's ready to move on and he wants to get what he can for the club while he can still be sold. He's done well for us and just got on with things despite any speculation. I don't begrudge him a move and the time's right to sell while we can get a decent fee. Personally I'd love to see the PSV move come through as I think he'd be more suited to the technical style of game than the physical nature of football down south.

Either way though, I wish him all the best. He's done well for the club and earned himself a decent move. Once he's moved on, we can get the next youngster in, be it Saunders, Hutchinson or Page.

Last time we played Hutchinson we conceeded 6.

Gannon was in-charge, club was in turmoil etc etc

Can't blame him for that man, would love to see him back in the team, imo reynolds is a wee bit lost without Craigan beside him, would like to see Hutchinson back alongside Craigan and hopefully grow into a great player.

Not the end of the world if we lose Reynolds, think there are other concerns through out the team, like the other ten players who are out of contract.

But never the less, good luck to him, paid his dues to the club, committed and smart enough to knock back the old firm, Good luck mate.

If we do sell him is Brown going to see any of the money we get?I think not

Depends which way you look at it. Say we sell him for £600,000 in the end. Will Brown get a £200,000 kitty to splash out on new players for the squad? No. Will Leeann get a chance to offer the current crop (Jennings, Hateley, Lasley, etc.) decent, fairly competitive (to other SPL/League One clubs) wages and possibly do the same when it comes to free transfers and loans. Yes, I think so.

As much as I rate Reynolds I WANT him to go. His transfer could see us retaining the backbone of our current squad AND maybe bring in a good few more. We are also doing not too bad, cover wise, for Reynolds position as well.