Giles Coke

maxywell

Piss off with the "get rid of <insert player>" threads everytime we lose a game, its growing old pretty damn fast :wallbash:

From what i heard anyway he seemed to have a reasonably good performance, can't really ask a great deal more than that imo

he was no worse or better than any other midfield player tonight. Only thing you could question sometimes is his hunger and determination to do well, as he gives the impression of being a lazy player. He has the ability, but does he want to graft to get a better career?

If there's one player to get rid of it's that prick O'Brien contributes fuck all other than diving for the odd free kick and only delivering one good final ball in whole the 90mins!!! Coke I thought was the only player other than Craigan to show a bit of fight!!

:huh:

that is all

If there's one player to get rid of it's that prick O'Brien contributes fuck all other than diving for the odd free kick and only delivering one good final ball in whole the 90mins!!! Coke I thought was the only player other than Craigan to show a bit of fight!!

:lol:

If you think that O'Brien is pish then you shouldn't be even watching football.Jimbo had been one of our best players this season and he will get even better.As for Coke I've said to get rid of him for weeks.He is fucking pish.He makes Bob Malcolm look good.

I thought Coke had a decent game tonight. Nothing to worry about.

Aye he was alright tonight, seemed a lot more willing to get forward and make things happen. fair play to him.

Aye Giles was awright. His heid gives me the fear though. Josh Thomsons napper makes his look normal mind you :lol: