Fans Let The Team Down

steelboy

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the definition of a football fan is someone who follows a team and actually goes to games. There's people on this thread who've stated they dont and wont ever watch Motherwell because of various reasons. Good job summer's comin get the garden hoses out folks and join a gardening forum this one's for MOTHERWELL FANS!!! I excuse people who are skint and maybe find it difficult to get to games. But the rest...I hear Dobbies is open late on a saturday off ye pop!!! :blink:

I don't go to games cause fir parks full of proper sad acts like you.

:woop:

This threads bullshit! because people went to parkhead that makes them better than anyone else? Suck my balls!!

If your going to parkhead then you mustve sat at peace and not opened your mouth! Otherwise youd be on here moaning you got chucked out!

Fukcing off your high horses!

This threads bullshit! because people went to parkhead that makes them better than anyone else? Suck my balls!!

If your going to parkhead then you mustve sat at peace and not opened your mouth! Otherwise youd be on here moaning you got chucked out!

Fukcing off your high horses!

I've never seen anyone thrown out for supporting Motherwell.

down the years there have been lots of people thrown out of parkhead by over zealous stewards for doing nothing more than trying to get behind the team, just because you don't see it doesn't mean its not happening

I've never seen anyone thrown out for supporting Motherwell.

I have. Yir was once at that was at Legoland. I almost was, and a good few others have just for supporting Motherwell.

Yir got himself thrown out for some disgraceful smiling.

Ricky got punted at Dumpfermline for having a camera - maybe they were jealous - so it's maybe not just the tattiebowl that has some questionable stewarding / policing.

It was the match commander who wanted me thrown out, the stewards and Plod that day were mystified as to why it should happen!!!! Wonder what they'd do if terracing made a comeback.....

It was the match commander who wanted me thrown out, the stewards and Plod that day were mystified as to why it should happen!!!! Wonder what they'd do if terracing made a comeback.....

Because photography is maybe banned there?

Nobody is ever chucked out for 'nothing'. ;)

Because photography is maybe banned there?

Nobody is ever chucked out for 'nothing'. ;)

Tannadice is the only ground I've ever been told not to take pics during a game. No warning at East End Park, that despite on many other occasions taking pics during a game there. Most grounds simply don't care, never a problem at Fir Park. Had they warned me then I'd have stopped, so I'd say it was for doing nothing. When you hear what is shouted round about you when foul and abusive language is suppsed to be enough to get you the boot then being ejected for taking a few pictures is frankly shite.

It's shite Rickoza, but its also fact that you weren't put out for doing nothing

you were put out for breaking stadium regulations. (albeit usually not enforced regulations)

Regulations that apply at all SPL grounds, including Fir Park, and most grounds in Europe

I can only assume Interpol are assembling a crack team to hunt down Decorator as we speak

It's shite Rickoza, but its also fact that you weren't put out for doing nothing

you were put out for breaking stadium regulations. (albeit usually not enforced regulations)

Regulations that apply at all SPL grounds, including Fir Park, and most grounds in Europe

I can only assume Interpol are assembling a crack team to hunt down Decorator as we speak

B-)

i got fucked out parkhead after 20 seconds for fighting with the stewards

:lol:

I will not give that scum or their bigot brothers my hard earned and I wil lnot be subjected to ........... their moronic, stewards, fans or songs.

....................................... Sorry if that doesn't meet your standards of support.

Ditto.

I aint been to the Dome or the Bronx since '98 for those very reasons.