We Will Beat Rangers On The Final Day And Deny Them The Title

MJC_MKI

You may think this is a crazy long shot just now, but I can see this happening, and here's why.

Rangers have to win two more games in order to win the league championship. However, in their run in, they have to go to Tannadice twice, Easter Road and Celtic Park, whilst their only home games are against us and Hearts.

They will almost certainly drop points in that sequence of games as they have been struggling badly over the past month or so and I think that they are on the brink of collapsing. It's not atall impossible to suggest that they will fail to win at Tannadice(twice), Easter Road and Celtic Park.

Celtic on the other hand, I have a feeling, will win all of their remaining matches as they will be desperately trying to prove a point for their disastrous season so far.

So that sets it up for a title decider on 9th May, when we go to Ibrox and Celtic go to Tynecastle. Wouldn't it just be so typical of Motherwell to fail to win any of their remaining games up until then, before going to Ibrox on the day that Rangers were due to be crowned Champions, and beat them and after all of those times that we've played them and they've 'been there for the taking' only for us to bottle it, do so when nobody but nobody expects us to?

It's a long shot, but hey, we've done it before. Stranger things have happened. :doh:

We haven't won at Ibrox in god knows how long!

I do agree though that Rangers will drop a fair few points in this run in, but they will have enough in the tank to get the 6 points they need.

Anyway your idea is on the basis Celtic win all their games and thats pretty unlikley.

Would be amazing if it did happen though!

We haven't won at Ibrox in god knows how long! this century!

I do agree though that Rangers will drop a fair few points in this run in, but they will have enough in the tank to get the 6 points they need.

Anyway your idea is on the basis Celtic win all their games and thats pretty unlikley.

Would be amazing if it did happen though!

No chance.

Rangers have to win two more games in order to win the league championship. However, in their run in, they have to go to Tannadice twice, Easter Road and Celtic Park, whilst their only home games are against us.

They play Hearts at home on Sunday and I can't see Hearts getting anything in that game.

They play Hearts at home on Sunday and I can't see Hearts getting anything in that game.

I know, I mis typed it.

I think that might be their only win before they play us, as I see them dropping points in all of their away games, meaning that if Celtic were to win all of their games, and that would include beating them at Parkhead, then that will set it up for them having to beat us on the final day.

I don't see them beating Dundee Utd at Tannadice. Remember, they lost there in the Cup a few weeks back and deservedly lost too. Also, St.Johnstone gubbed them 4-1 and they were very lucky to beat St.Mirren and Accies so they are limping, rather than romping toward the title.

Still don't see Rangers beating them.

Anyway, my main point here is that we could yet have a say in who wins the Championship again this season, so I think this is something to keep an eye on over the next few weeks, especially if Rangers do fail to win tonight.

Not so sure if your prediction will make it all the way through to the last game of the season but I'm quite happy they've dropped points tonight and may well have to go to Easter Road looking for the win, rather than having the title in the bag by that point.

The SPL and the Polis will be starting to get a bit worried, as they could yet be looking at a potential 'title decider' between the OF in the 2nd last game of the season after pulling out all the stops to ensure that that couldn't ever happen again. :unsure:

Aye, but they've got something like three away games in ten days, at Easter Road, Tannadice and Celtic Park.

Personally, I don't see Celtic dropping anymore points this season, but I also don't see Rangers winning two out of those three away games, infact I think they'll struggle to win even one of them. Despite what folk like to have you believe, Rangers are a poor, poor side and have been extremely lucky this season.