Hearts Away 24-4-10

well_nuts

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought i would start a thread for the game. where is the best place to park near the ground as i will be taking the car through for this game? 1-0 win as well with Sutton scoring.

Hermistan Park & Ride - just on the A71 before you hit the Bypass. Get the bus from there. Wouldn't even bother trying to park in the city.

Team wise I reckon Ruddy, Crags and Las will be last minute decisions. I'd start the Duke for this one as this is vital for us.

I don't care how we play, as long as we get a result. I think we will, 2-1 for us.

for parking there's a street called robertson avenue off of gorgie road. there's a barratt homes showroon there and some new flats, always easy to get a space there.

i'm training it, cannae wait :cheers:

Mind if you're going by train,it's a bus service back(direct) to Motherwell at 1950 and 2245, due to engineering works.Hope the loo is in working order ;) . Can get a train via glasgow queen st back, but would need to pay the extra

Mind if you're going by train,it's a bus service back(direct) to Motherwell at 1950 and 2245, due to engineering works.Hope the loo is in working order ;) . Can get a train via glasgow queen st back, but would need to pay the extra

my bladder almost exploded on a replacement bus from dundee to aberdeen earlier this season. the driver wasn't interested in my medical emergency chat :cheers:

is the bus only on the way back? and does it effect the bellshill route?

edit - don't see any probs with the bellshill route.

You could also go the the park and Ride at ingliston and get the no 35 takes you neatr the ground.

Can't wait for this. I'm actually going to make it. Meeting up with some jambo mates fro a few jars before and after the game as well.

Park and Ride is a decent shout - 25 is the bus you want though, which stops right outside Tynecastle.

Pick and choose what games i go to now, but this is a must. Three points here and we can forget about hearts and focus on 4th rather than relying on a United cup win.

Hope we take a decent crowd through, everyone gets behind all the players for the 90+ minutes and we nick it 2-1

There must've been half-a-dozen stories posted up on their official website today regarding Saturday and how they are going to do this and that. I prefer if we do our talking on the park, empty vessels don't have make some amount of noise!