Hearts Away 24-4-10

well_nuts

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There must've been half-a-dozen stories posted up on their official website today regarding Saturday and how they are going to do this and that. I prefer if we do our talking on the park, empty vessels don't have make some amount of noise!

Aint that the truth........

Jefferies interviewed the other day saying how he does not want to wait until DDee Utd have to beat Ross County to learn if they are in the Europa Cup, plus all the talking about the potential dates these games will be played, ruining pre-season etc etc.

At no point did he say it may not happen. I genuinely believe that Hearts think a win on Saturday is almost a foregone conclusion.

I hope Paw Broon will make this clear in his team talks today and tomorrow...............

Someone should print off all the shite that turd has been spouting this week and pin it to the dressing room walls tomorrow before the game. Get fecking tore in lads, and after the game make sure you go by his greeting face with a "f*ck you" as you pass.

-----------------Hyslop-------------------

Saunders-----Craigan----Reynolds------Hammell

-------------------Hateley------------------

O'Brien-------Jennings-----Coke--------Sutton

------------------Jutkiewicz-----------------

If Ruddy ain't fit i would rather see the young lad in goals as Fraser will fuck up again tomorrow if he plays. I would risk starting Jutkiewicz if he's not fully fit as he could do the job for us. Tough match tomorrow but we can beat them. 2-0 Motherwell.

Goncalves is out for Hearts today which is good news. He saved 3-1 becoming much more last time we played. According to Sky Sports, Craigan and Jutkiewicz likely to play with Ruddy and Lasley doubtful.

Reckon we'll see:

Fraser

Saunders Craigan Reynolds Hammell

O'Brien Hateley Jennings Murphy

Jutkiewicz Sutton

2-1 to the good guys! Well up for this! Heading out to the pub in a while, just a short bus ride across town instead of the usual 30-odd mile drive for a Well game!

Teams for today

Hearts

• 30 MacDonald
  • 03 Wallace
  • 21 Ismael Bouzid
  • 26 Zaliukas
  • 46 Thomson
  • 06 Palazuelos
  • 07 Suso Santana
  • 23 Stewart
  • 24 Templeton
  • 13 Obua
  • 36 Glen

Substitutes

• 48 Lyness,
  • 20 Thomson,
  • 08 Black,
  • 10 Kingston,
  • 16 Stevenson,
  • 22 Elliot,
  • 55 Robinson

Motherwell

• 01 Fraser
  • 03 Hammell
  • 04 Reynolds
  • 05 Craigan
  • 06 Coke
  • 08 Jennings
  • 17 O'Brien
  • 24 Hateley
  • 43 Saunders
  • 09 Jutkiewicz
  • 11 Sutton

Substitutes

• 36 Hylsop,
  • 42 Quinn,
  • 07 Humphrey,
  • 18 McGlinchey,
  • 15 Murphy,
  • 27 Forbes,
  • 35 McHugh

Fraser in goals. Ruddy not making it. Think we are going to sneak a 1-0 result today. Would rather have had Forbes in the centre than Coke today, could maybe have offered more going forward. not been to impressed by Giles recently.